Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #2281
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Took the Toyota decal taking off my tailgate, cut the dual exhaust off back to right before the axle, took off spare tire. Now gotta put rest of lift on the week and redo my pipes to come out behinds the back tires
Old 09-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #2282
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
Took the Toyota decal taking off my tailgate, cut the dual exhaust off back to right before the axle, took off spare tire. Now gotta put rest of lift on the week and redo my pipes to come out behinds the back tires
We can do our lifts at the same time
Old 09-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #2283
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Lucky

Wish I had a locker and 4.10s

or 33s and 4.56s and a badass lift
But.... You don't haha, swanks at least you can regear cheaper then I can
Old 09-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #2284
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
We can do our lifts at the same time
Got somebody doin mine
Old 09-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #2285

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Also got a new black toolbox today
Old 09-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #2286
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Went through old pictures on facebook, found a few interesting ones. Before and after!
Old 09-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #2288
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
But.... You don't haha, swanks at least you can regear cheaper then I can
Alright kid... look
Old 09-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #2289

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright kid... look
Got rid of the decal on tailgate
Old 09-15-2013, 11:19 PM   #2290
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Went through old pictures on facebook, found a few interesting ones. Before and after!
Psh, that's nothin. Check out this tranformation:

Quote:
Got rid of the decal on tailgate
Now I am the only one left to show it off
Old 09-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #2291
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, it has a locker
Which one? i think im going to save up and buy the ARB air locker and dual compressor, that way if i air down on the beach i can pump them right back up
Old 09-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #2292
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Psh, that's nothin. Check out this tranformation:

Now I am the only one left to show it off
thought you did HID projectors?
Old 09-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #2293
got 5VZFE?

No, I got rid of my sealed beams for an eBay H4 conversion.

Logan is the other guy with a 96, he did that to his.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:37 AM   #2294

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, I got rid of my sealed beams for an eBay H4 conversion.

Logan is the other guy with a 96, he did that to his.
Correction: it's a 95 bo 😄
Old 09-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #2295
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=taco terror;7434396]Psh, that's nothin. Check out this tranformation:

I see no difference... Now you just to remove that pin stripe
Old 09-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #2296
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Correction: it's a 95 bo ��
I was close, still the year with the best grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post

I see no difference... Now you just to remove that pin stripe
No difference huh? Maybe from another angle.

And the stripe is staying
Old 09-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #2297

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was close, still the year with the best grill

No difference huh? Maybe from another angle.

And the stripe is staying
Looks like wheels and tires, clear corners, and dropped the steps. Yea man take that pinstripe off, throw some tint on it, get you a cb, redo the exhaust instead of out the back (finally changing mine!)
Old 09-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #2298
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Looks like wheels and tires, clear corners, and dropped the steps. Yea man take that pinstripe off, throw some tint on it, get you a cb, redo the exhaust instead of out the back (finally changing mine!)
Yeah, she has a bit more than that, I have dropped well over 3k into it. (1k for the lift alone) I wont go into detail because it is a long list.

But I like graphics on my truck, tint will go on one day soon. May get a CB, I have a mini "emergency CB" that is under my seat. And I definitly will redo the exhaust because I need to fit my spare tire under there and get it out of the bed, the pipes are in the way.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:25 AM   #2299
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Yeah, she has a bit more than that, I have dropped well over 3k into it. (1k for the lift alone) I wont go into detail because it is a long list.

But I like graphics on my truck, tint will go on one day soon. May get a CB, I have a mini "emergency CB" that is under my seat. And I definitly will redo the exhaust because I need to fit my spare tire under there and get it out of the bed, the pipes are in the way.
I've got a cb, and pa you can buy get bigger tires and you won't need the spare, and a G on the lift ? I've only paid about 1300 for mine with adjustable Coilovers and OMD spring mod
Old 09-16-2013, 11:25 AM   #2300
Formally afroman5015

Anybody wanting tint I'm about to order some 3m and redo my truck in 5% may offer tint services soon

Products Discussed in this Thread