Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #3901
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
For the same price you could be at that ride height haha
like I have money
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackwoodsTaco View Post
Well I spent the day cleanin my truck and the only thing damaged was my amp to my PAs. It got water in it and fried it. But I'm not complaining, it was free. I'd rather lose a cheap amp then my pride and joy.

That was my truck outside of sup dogs that night after that traumatic situation I had to go get a drink lol.

I went to high school with the guy that has that monster taco. I belive its got like 9" of lift
I hear ya man, grab a drink to get that off your mind.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #3902
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
like I have money.
Yeah after the first of the year I think I'm just gonna suck it up and spend the money to regear and be done with mods for a little while
Old 11-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #3903
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Yeah after the first of the year I think I'm just gonna suck it up and spend the money to regear and be done with mods for a little while
Your on 4.10s with those tires?!

And I want a regear as well
Old 11-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #3904
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah ain't bad at all just want my mpgs, had 35s before these
Old 11-10-2013, 11:06 PM   #3905
got 5VZFE?

I hear ya, all this city driving fucks my mpgs with these 3.91s.

Scanguage is reading 13 this tank but I don't know if that right
Old 11-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #3906
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
I hear ya, all this city driving fucks my mpgs with these 3.91s.

Scanguage is reading 13 this tank but I don't know if that right
My UG reads 13.5 in Greenville haha
Old 11-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #3907
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Saw a nice built Silver Streak double cab with a soft topper and roof rack driving through the Rockfish area near Fayetteville a couple days ago. High clearance rear bumper, too...didn't get a clean look at the front though.

Anyone here?
Old 11-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #3908
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Played around with the leftover cans of PlastiDip from painting my sister's wheels.
I think i'm going to leave it

What do you guys think?
Old 11-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #3909
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Played around with the leftover cans of PlastiDip from painting my sister's wheels.

What do you guys think?
Looks good
Old 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #3910
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery

stretching the legs on the new suspension. Lets just say this was and extremely eventful weekend.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:59 AM   #3911
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
North Carolina Tacomas?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post

stretching the legs on the new suspension. Lets just say this was and extremely eventful weekend.
Gettin new life outta her? Or did you kill her.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:03 AM   #3912
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Quote:

What do you guys think?
http://[IMG]http://i1281.photobucket....jpg[/IMG]
Definitely leave it a while to tell for sure, but I kinda like it. It's unique for sure.

Did you measure? Or pick anchor points.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #3913
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Definitely leave it a while to tell for sure, but I kinda like it. It's unique for sure.

Did you measure? Or pick anchor points.
Eyeball measurement the first time, passenger side came up short so then I measured it. Both sides are equivalent on the measuring tape. So I suppose it's even now.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #3914
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gettin new life outta her? Or did you kill her.
no she is kicking stronger then ever! well, were working out a few little kinks! did a ton of work to it this weekend, decided to take her out for a ride at uwharrie
Old 11-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #3915

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
no she is kicking stronger then ever! well, were working out a few little kinks! did a ton of work to it this weekend, decided to take her out for a ride at uwharrie
Nice. Still have to make it out there.
Anyone going for thanksgiving ? Fire up a bird or two?
Backwoods? Sandman? Swanks?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #3917
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice. Still have to make it out there.
Anyone going for thanksgiving ? Fire up a bird or two?
Backwoods? Sandman? Swanks?
URE, Yea I need to go. Raleigh Taco, Wingman4, and esbyota might be interested too.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #3918
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Possibly have found some super white fender flares
Cool

So I am thinking about getting some Rigid SR-Q lights. Not sure where I would mount them
Old 11-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #3919
got 5VZFE?

I think it would look cool to have them flush in the bumper

Or mount them on something
Old 11-13-2013, 07:51 AM   #3920
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
I think it would look cool to have them flush in the bumper

Or mount them on something
Ehh I think they'd only my ideal for secondary reverse lights ain't really gonna do much as far as usuable light in front of the truck

Products Discussed in this Thread