Crusty1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
Crusty1's Tacoma Gallery
Right here in Scaly Mountain, NC
Old 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #43
jgunccrugby is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jgunccrugby's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #44
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
im here in jacksonville for the next couple months then back to the west coast.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #45
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgunccrugby View Post
I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss.
LOLWHAT??
Old 01-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #46
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SuperwhiteTRD View Post
im here in jacksonville for the next couple months then back to the west coast.
Welcome!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #47
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
LOLWHAT??

it's from the movie Step Brothers.

"but it's Shark Week!"
Old 01-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #48
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

it's from the movie Step Brothers.

"but it's Shark Week!"

"What if I come out of the shower, and she sees this young calf, and starts to not like the old bull, and takes a look at my chest pubes, all the way down to my froball?"
"Shut the **** up Dale!"

Old 01-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #49
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Quote:
Welcome!
Thanks. have been here for a couple years now my time is up and moving in about 5 months....just hoping the house sells before i have to leave!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #50
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. have been here for a couple years now my time is up and moving in about 5 months....just hoping the house sells before i have to leave!
I'll trade you a grille for the house.
30 seconds to decide.
Take it or leave it.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #51

Dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to sh** with the door open, we talk about pu***, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #53

Marines:
Quote:
I'll trade you a grille for the house.
30 seconds to decide.
Take it or leave it.
haha i am going to have to pass lol.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #54
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha i am going to have to pass lol.
come on man..
Grille and OEM Roof Weather Stripping.
Well worth it!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #55

Marines:
Quote:
come on man..
Grille and OEM Roof Weather Stripping.
Well worth it!
well i think you might be getting there... a guy at work offered me 50bucks and lunch for a month... i had to turn that down. turns out the bank doesnt care how many bw's boneless wings you offer them they still want their money.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #57

Here is todays NC driving experience, because after 7 hours driving any distractin is welcome: this bright blue mustang with several high end mods comes buzzing by with a cheesey vanity plate. I didn't see the driver so I start thinking... What jackass drives that and 3 ideas pop in my head...

The result was the 4th option I had completely forgotten... The chubby girl with a big perm that thinks she's really hot but doesn't realize that "stretch pants" are a product , not a challenge...
Old 01-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #58
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgunccrugby View Post
Here is todays NC driving experience, because after 7 hours driving any distractin is welcome: this bright blue mustang with several high end mods comes buzzing by with a cheesey vanity plate. I didn't see the driver so I start thinking... What jackass drives that and 3 ideas pop in my head...

The result was the 4th option I had completely forgotten... The chubby girl with a big perm that thinks she's really hot but doesn't realize that "stretch pants" are a product , not a challenge...
Hot MAMA, did you get her digits?
Old 01-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #59

No, I don't think I could afford the hairspray bill.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #60
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Holy fuckin shit this thread is blowin up

Products Discussed in this Thread