Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Old 03-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #601
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
ill be in town for a while buddy, and im game for a straight up trade
lol, mom wouldn't let me go for something over 130k miles.. or i definitely would.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #602
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Just take off a zero and tell her its 30,000 miles its onlh one digit off
Old 03-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #604
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
20 min west of Charlotte.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #605
JamieThomas is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie Thomas
JamieThomas's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to get a LED light bar for my truck you NC guys got any ideas?
Old 03-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #606
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma View Post
20 min west of Charlotte.
im not to far form you then
Old 03-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #607
:b urnrubber:
Old 03-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #608
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Haha. if only

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
Ok Virginia Tacoma fans. I have decided to sale my tacoma. It might be the best deal around.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...x4-3500-a.html

Might want to move fast before I change my mind.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #609
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
haha, posted my truck on autotrader.com today.
Don't shun me for this guys, but I might be snatching up a Jeep Wrangler
Old 03-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #611
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieThomas View Post
Can't help you there, but sharp looking truck man
Old 03-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #612
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Macklemore, is that you?
Ha none taken
Old 03-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #613
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got one from the Treklights group buy and am very happy with it...there's a few other groupbuys going on here also
Old 03-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #614
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
haha, posted my truck on autotrader.com today.
Don't shun me for this guys, but I might be snatching up a Jeep Wrangler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAWV6lyI5Q
Old 03-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #616
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
I got one from the Treklights group buy and am very happy with it...there's a few other groupbuys going on here also
Also, i have a few Blitzpro light bars and am very happy with them
Old 03-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #617
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Also, i have a few Blitzpro light bars and am very happy with them
x2 ive got a 21s on right now and two 6 inch ones to go on
Old 03-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #618
Firefighter:
PEOPLE! PEOPLE!
Someone buy this 2WD truck.
2wd trucks make absolutely no sense.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #619
Yep. I'm in Gaston County.

Quote:
im not to far form you then
Old 03-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #620
I'm a Ford guy by birth but recently made the transition to Toyotas. So far, I can see this is gonna be expensive. I picked up a 08 black DCSB TRD Sport 4x4. I really enjoy it so far. I've done a K&N FIPK but thats it so far. Hopefully I can be somewhat sensible about this proncess. But... I doubt it.

Products Discussed in this Thread