Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 09:28 AM   #7441
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
http://nsautoblog.com/wp-content/upl...ux-Concept.jpg
Old 03-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #7443
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
I'm not a fan, looks too.. fake
Just a tundra in sheeps clothing. The high bed and low roofline is distracting and to much like a honda ridge line.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #7444
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Went and picked up the n-fabs tonight and just finished putting them on! Pictures to follow tomorrow!
Old 03-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #7445
B4nn3d

Quote:
Went and picked up the n-fabs tonight and just finished putting them on! Pictures to follow tomorrow!
Awesome
Old 03-13-2014, 06:32 PM   #7446
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
if Toyota would even make a diesel Tundra with a towing package and price it reasonable it would outsell the others. if They put it in a Tacoma with a long bed it would be a game changer.
I asked my toyota dealership about a diesel taco and they asked around and said that toyota isn't planning on following nissan and dodge into the small truck diesel category. I really hope they change their mind.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #7447
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
diesel and IFS?
I think the only diesel truck in the USA nowadays that isn't IFS is the Cummins

Silly GM and their IFS duramax
Old 03-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #7448
B4nn3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
I think the only diesel truck in the USA nowadays that isn't IFS is the Cummins

Silly GM and their IFS duramax
The Amarok is available with a range of 2.0-liter diesel engines, ranging in horsepower output from 140-180, along with a 160-hp 2.0-liter gasoline engine. A six-speed manual transmission and an eight-speed automatic are available for most versions of the truck.

Can't wait to see a 2.0tdi in a double cab
http://autoweek.com/storyimage/CW/20...nes-torque.jpg
Old 03-13-2014, 08:15 PM   #7449
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That truck is awesome, but its not here in the States
Old 03-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #7450
got 5VZFE?

I would love to have a little 2.0 diesel that puts out 309 ft lbs of torque
Old 03-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #7452
B4nn3d

Quote:
That truck is awesome, but its not here in the States
not yet its supposed to be here next year. It was at the auto show in detroit

Trucks looks good Steven!
Old 03-14-2014, 12:52 PM   #7453
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
The look better with 4wheel drive :)

They look TERRIBLE where did you get that junk anyways. lol Looking good man, looking good.
Quote:

Old 03-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #7454
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
You put them on with a flashlight?

Quote:
Or do it in the dark? dedication
Old 03-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #7455
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would love to have a little 2.0 diesel that puts out 309 ft lbs of torque
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/4353316747.html
Old 03-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #7456
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
They look TERRIBLE where did you get that junk anyways. lol Looking good man, looking good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
Or do it in the dark? dedication
Haha, I wonder who I got them from?
Yeah, I put them on as soon as I got home. Took about an hour because I had to keep taking breaks because my fingers kept freezing
Thanks again man!

-- Don't forget those tail lights.. I know you don't like them.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:15 PM   #7457
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get rid of these Dakota definity mt's, 31x10.5x15. Lots of tread, '87 SR5 wheels in good shape. They are dirty, haven't been washed in a while and dug through my yard when I was moving the truck. Please PM me if interested or know someone who might be. In Charlotte, don't have time to travel far to meet.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #7458
B4nn3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I want to get rid of these Dakota definity mt's, 31x10.5x15. Lots of tread, '87 SR5 wheels in good shape. They are dirty, haven't been washed in a while and dug through my yard when I was moving the truck. Please PM me if interested or know someone who might be. In Charlotte, don't have time to travel far to meet.

To bad there 15's
Old 03-14-2014, 06:33 PM   #7459
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
not yet its supposed to be here next year. It was at the auto show in detroit

Trucks looks good Steven!
VW will only consider bringing the truck if the US dumps it's "chicken tax"
Old 03-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #7460
B4nn3d

Quote:
VW will only consider bringing the truck if the US dumps it's "chicken tax"
Austen was it you that had the camper shell?

Products Discussed in this Thread