Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #921
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
That is horrible. Not even close to match. Tried it on my first grill and it was dull and yellowish. Horrible.
Did you layer it? Layers man, layers..LIKE AN ONION...layers
Old 04-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #922
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Did you layer it? Layers man, layers..LIKE AN ONION...layers
Did multiple layers..
Old 04-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #923
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Did multiple layers..
Well fack, theres gotta be a match out there
Old 04-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #924
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Well fack, theres gotta be a match out there
I even tried a $20 can of special ordered "color matched" from NAPA auto parts.. and it wasn't close either
Old 04-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #926
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
Wouldn't I need to sand down the flares before painting? I don't think the paint would adhere to the cheap plastic they are made of too easily
Old 04-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #927
got 5VZFE?

White plasti dip wheels:

This dude painted the plastidip, looks damn white to me.http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...white-out.html
Old 04-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #928
Firefighter:
Quote:
White plasti dip wheels:

This dude painted the plastidip, looks damn white to me.http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...white-out.html
Looks like he did them in plasti dip first, then in the plastic white paint so if he messed up, he could peel it off. Looks pretty white, but it wouldn't have the "sheen" the truck has. :/
Old 04-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #929
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Looks like he did them in plasti dip first, then in the plastic white paint so if he messed up, he could peel it off. Looks pretty white, but it wouldn't have the "sheen" the truck has. :/
Thats exactley what he did: "I applied 7 thin coats of black plasti dip spray and waited 45 mins between coats. I then finished with 3 coats of gloss white plastic paint.
"

ts a Super White FJ, I can't even tell the difference in color. Gloss white is flippin shiny. You could put some clear coat on there even. Hell, put me in a dark room with a computer and give you a sheen on them flares.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #930
Firefighter:
Quote:
Thats exactley what he did: "I applied 7 thin coats of black plasti dip spray and waited 45 mins between coats. I then finished with 3 coats of gloss white plastic paint.
"

ts a Super White FJ, I can't even tell the difference in color. Gloss white is flippin shiny. You could put some clear coat on there even. Hell, put me in a dark room with a computer and give you a sheen on them flares.
Might give it a try if I get no hits on the trade
Old 04-22-2013, 04:56 AM   #931
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Airsoft/paintball tank

Can everyone give me a hand? I'm looking for a cheap, working small 4wd chassis, does not need a body. Something with a small turning radius would be good.

I'm going to be building a "tank" for airsoft/paintball events. If y'all know of anything post it here, Sandman614 airsoft/paintball tank build
Old 04-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #932
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Can everyone give me a hand? I'm looking for a cheap, working small 4wd chassis, does not need a body. Something with a small turning radius would be good.

I'm going to be building a "tank" for airsoft/paintball events. If y'all know of anything post it here, Sandman614 airsoft/paintball tank build
A samuri chassis would prolly work well
Old 04-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #934
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
ill take it for free?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #938
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Free + 80$ and you've got a deal!
Hell yeah for free + 80 bucks! Will you be giving me cash or check?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #939
calebbryan10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
calebbryan10's Tacoma Gallery
Hendersonville, NC
Old 04-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #940
calebbryan10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
calebbryan10's Tacoma Gallery
For SALE or Trade

Looking to sell or trade my lifted 05 tacoma or possible trade for an 01 tacoma 4x4

6" fabtech suspension lift
35" Nitto Mud Grapplers
XD Series Wheels
Westin Bull Bar
3 Baja Fog Lamps

170,000 miles

asking $16000 obo
Attached Thumbnails
North Carolina Tacomas?!-735001_10200302450671917_939905857_n.jpg   North Carolina Tacomas?!-557405_4332297153633_1494920296_n.jpg   North Carolina Tacomas?!-554772_4126739734826_312765739_n.jpg   North Carolina Tacomas?!-393123_10200309962899718_851738244_n.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread