Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighTaco View Post
[/url]
They Look Good Sir!!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:24 AM   #9742
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by voz View Post
They Look Good Sir!!
I need to do a lot of adjusting on them and figure out where I want them to point! Right now half the light is just lighting my hood up lol
Old 09-02-2014, 10:51 AM   #9743
Carrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Awesome! You made your truck shorter and fatter?
Want me to take a new picture at the same angle as the first one instead i think the color match paint job turned out good for a first try.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #9744
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
Want me to take a new picture at the same angle as the first one instead i think the color match paint job turned out good for a first try.
Finally listened to me haha
Old 09-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #9745
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Headers are on and man are they sweet
Old 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #9746
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post

Nah. I was being funny. I think it looks great. A wee bit less storm trooper this way.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #9747
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
North Carolina Tacomas?!

You know the rules. PICS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #9748
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery

Free junk, if you need something just let me know. Cover shipping and it's yours.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #9749
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Who in here has a second gen silver double cab, lifted with arb bumper, black wheels and what looked like two hella lights and was at academy sports about 9:30 tonight in concord
Old 09-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #9750
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
Trade me wheels Logan!
Old 09-03-2014, 11:02 AM   #9752
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Got my LCE headers and new bedside decals put on yesterday. Man are the headers sweet

Old 09-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #9753
WB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Wade
WB750's Tacoma Gallery
Traded my silver 2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD-OR in for this a few weeks ago:

North Carolina Tacomas?!-photo-2.jpg

North Carolina Tacomas?!-photo-1.jpg

2015 2500HD LTZ Z-71 Duramax 4x4

I am going to miss the Tacoma, but I love the new truck! Here is a link to my old truck still available at Terry Labonte Chevy in Greensboro, NC.

http://www.greensborochevy.com/Vehic...-NC/2315649773
Old 09-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #9755
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Is anyone interested in my Firestone air bags? If so make me an offer.
how much tread is left on em?
Old 09-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #9757
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I only put about 20k miles, all highway so there is plenty left... I never rotated them tho...
Hmm..tempting..but im afraid of how much i would have to cut to make them fit is the wear even on them? i see you never rotated them and nervous about the front if your alignment was within spec
Old 09-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #9758
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
Hmm..tempting..but im afraid of how much i would have to cut to make them fit is the wear even on them? i see you never rotated them and nervous about the front if your alignment was within spec
Since you don't even have bumps you shouldn't have to trim at all. They track nice and smooth at 5 psi
Old 09-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #9759
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Since you don't even have bumps you shouldn't have to trim at all. They track nice and smooth at 5 psi
that was cold....
Old 09-03-2014, 12:10 PM   #9760
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
that was cold....
Come to Asheville with Chris and I. We'll put bumps on it Friday morning. Just need to drill the bumpstop plate and find bolts that fit the u bolt plate.

Edit; or go to URE in a couple weeks. Find some bolts that fit and we'll have them on in 10 min. Let me know if you need help finding bolts.

Products Discussed in this Thread