Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2014, 05:37 PM   #9741
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacopaulo View Post
Thanks sandman for helping me trim my fenders.

Also sandman and raleightaco:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...14-2014-a.html
Marked on my calendar. We'll see what else is going on.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #9742
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
For Voz....

Old 09-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #9743
Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
How did you mount them...
Details, brotha details..
Old 09-01-2014, 06:19 PM   #9744
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by voz View Post
How did you mount them...
Details, brotha details..
Relentless fabrications hood mounts! They had a free shipping deal going on. About 48 bucks for driver and passenger powder coated black... getting ready to take night time pics
Old 09-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #9745
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Light bars on it's way... Gonna sell it soon though 42" okleds bar with mounts and wiring
Old 09-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #9746
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know yalls plan on the route to big dogs
Old 09-01-2014, 07:13 PM   #9747
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Let me know yalls plan on the route to big dogs
Headed from Cary/raleigh to Danville and up I-81
Old 09-01-2014, 08:21 PM   #9748

Just the street light...

Only hood lights...

Old 09-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #9749
Tanned
tacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paulo
tacopaulo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighTaco View Post
hey bro there's a penis on your hood
Old 09-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #9750
Wolfhunter910 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Officer
Name: Dusty
Wolfhunter910's Tacoma Gallery
Checkin in from Clinton again lol don't get on a lot so when i do I have to catch up on like 15-20 pages on this thread lol. I have done a few mods to the 03 though since last time. Billy 5100s/toytec springs and 2" AAL. Homer taco m1 mesh came in this week, hopefully tackle my satoshi this weekend. Also have a ARB sitting in the shop awaiting install. Hopefully ordering spidertrax and 285s by the end of this month. Been super busy workin on my brothers 4runner this week it's pretty sick now, 3" lift , 285 km2s, ARB, spidertrax, also has ordered a whitson metal works Roof rack. 6-8 week wait time. I'll post pics soon.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #9751

North Carolina Tacomas?!-image.jpg. Here she is so far, BTW can someone please inform me on the proper way to upload photos.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #9752

North Carolina Tacomas?!-image.jpg
Old 09-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #9753
LRGRNR

It looks like you got the hang of it. There are different ways to post pics.
1) use the forum upload attachment function
2) get setup with TW live, email pics straight to the live thread and paste them wherever on the forum
3) host them on a site like Photobucket, etc. Then share them in bbcode image brackets.
4) use Tapatalk upload and host function
Old 09-01-2014, 10:47 PM   #9754
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
Before

After

Awesome! You made your truck shorter and fatter?
Old 09-01-2014, 10:49 PM   #9755
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacopaulo View Post
This is how I pulled up to sandmans place.

No fucks given

Tsk tsk tak. That's not Sandman's place. Turned in too early. Neighbor isn't gonna invite him for Christmas this year.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:55 PM   #9756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhunter910 View Post

Looking sharp. You have been a busy Modhunter.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #9757
Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighTaco View Post
[/url]
They Look Good Sir!!
Old 09-02-2014, 06:24 AM   #9758

Quote:
Originally Posted by voz View Post
They Look Good Sir!!
I need to do a lot of adjusting on them and figure out where I want them to point! Right now half the light is just lighting my hood up lol
Old 09-02-2014, 09:51 AM   #9759
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Awesome! You made your truck shorter and fatter?
Want me to take a new picture at the same angle as the first one instead i think the color match paint job turned out good for a first try.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #9760
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
Want me to take a new picture at the same angle as the first one instead i think the color match paint job turned out good for a first try.
Finally listened to me haha

Products Discussed in this Thread