Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Carolina Tacomas?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #1121
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Right! So hopefully i'll have spare time to try it, moving on Saturday so most time is spent on packing
Old 05-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #1122
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Right. Right.

I'm glad someone here gets it!

BTW Andy, got one of my driveshafts back from Oliver's today...a couple kinks showed up with the other shaft, but Dave made it right. Too right. I'm gonna have to call him tomorrow and see about sending him a check.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #1123
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I tried the chalk test once, drove up my street and all the chalk wore off before I could even check it.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #1124
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Hide your curbs, hide your shopping carts... The Bro-Coma is in NC!

I'll lock my back door and run for my life!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #1125
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I'm glad someone here gets it!

BTW Andy, got one of my driveshafts back from Oliver's today...a couple kinks showed up with the other shaft, but Dave made it right. Too right. I'm gonna have to call him tomorrow and see about sending him a check.
Now you can make it to URE!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #1126
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is possible. Still considering. On vacation and may feel like bein' lazy.

My 20" spot LED bar showed up today. Gonna wire that up tomorrow and see how I feel about the throw. May or may not keep the Blitzpro bar depending on what peripheral scatter from this new one is like.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #1127
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Is possible. Still considering. On vacation and may feel like bein' lazy.

My 20" spot LED bar showed up today. Gonna wire that up tomorrow and see how I feel about the throw. May or may not keep the Blitzpro bar depending on what peripheral scatter from this new one is like.
Let me know if you decide to part with it.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #1128

Will do. It's a fantastic flood unit, but the fogs I have do a great job of that as well and I'm not sure I have space for everyone. What I'm looking for out of this new spot bar is something to find the deer and whoops well ahead of time.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #1129
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
I tried the chalk test once, drove up my street and all the chalk wore off before I could even check it.
Lol just go like 30 yards
Old 05-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #1130
got 5VZFE?

Yeah I went too far, people in my hood are gonna think I'm crazy when I stop and get out to look my tires in the road. I have done weirder things though, like ride down the street with my hood up door open and dash laying on my legs, then reverse all the way back to my house.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #1131
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
My Mom doesn't like the tread on the used tires I bought and put on my truck.. says there is no tread left when there clearly is.
But hey, on the bright side..

They're buying me a full set of brand new BFG A/T KOs and they're being put on tomorrow while i'm at school!

WOOT! Early graduation present!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #1132
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery

first "rock light"...I don't even need it, just want more lights now...prob will add 2 more under there
Old 05-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #1133
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
My Mom doesn't like the tread on the used tires I bought and put on my truck.. says there is no tread left when there clearly is.

They're buying me a full set of brand new BFG A/T KOs and they're being put on tomorrow while i'm at school!

NICE! I'll be needing new tires soon
Old 05-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #1135
got 5VZFE?

Quote:

Thats whats up, just make sure that they don't give away the old tires. sell them on craigslist.

My grad/ birthday present is going to be a Line-X bedliner and keyless entry, probably tint too.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #1136
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post

first "rock light"...I don't even need it, just want more lights now...prob will add 2 more under there
lol, more accurately underglow. I see you have LED license plate bulbs. I had one spare LED so its half stock back there, I need to order some more LEDs.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #1137
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Bout to get another decal for the taco, which should I go with?
This:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Toyoda-St...item4abcf963bb

Or this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyoda-Jedi-...item2a298257db
Haha, I think I like the bottom one more.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #1138
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats whats up, just make sure that they don't give away the old tires. sell them on craigslist.

My grad/ birthday present is going to be a Line-X bedliner and keyless entry, probably tint too.
Sold both sets today
$300 for my set of 4 Yokohoma Geolanders, and $100 for the shitty 285s I had bought before these.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #1139
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, I think I like the bottom one more.
Me too to be honest. Think I might order it. haha

Products Discussed in this Thread