Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

.:-- March Land Between the Lakes Meet --:.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #21
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yall are some damn babies!!! U dont have to have a badass truck to come. U don't have to even drive ur truck when ur there. This isn't a dick swinging contest, there are no trophies, and there sure as hell ain't no hate for any TOYOTAS that come. My truck is capable and trail ready and has plenty of scratches on it. Yes I would love to hit some hard trails and put in some work but that's not why I want to go. I love camping and trail riding. Combine that with a big ass group of folks that share some common interests and it sounds like a fun ass time!!
I know what it feels like to be told to stay behind because my truck "can't do those things" and its not cool to feel left out. So I'm not gonna ruin anyone's weekend, including mine, by leaving them just because they can't follow. I'm down for the team win!! No cry babies that weekend
yes and yes.
but also we won't leave anyone behind. like i said we should all worry about that when we get down there and see who's comfortable doing what. i'm sure we can all find room if things come down to it for passengers anyways.

hell i'll strap ya in the back like i do Henry if ya want!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'll let someone ride along in my truck if they want, its not the most capable rig out there, but I'm not afraid to get it dirty.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #23
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Walters State. 19 hours of classes.
If I am off that weekend ill be up there.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #24
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
Walters State. 19 hours of classes.
If I am off that weekend ill be up there.
what are you going for?
and good to hear, i'll put you down as maybe.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #25
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey will insurance cover my damages? If say a bear dragged my truck across these tough lines and perhaps rolled?
Old 01-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
what are you going for?
and good to hear, i'll put you down as maybe.
Long story short. Mechanical engineer and business
Old 01-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #27
bonafide

Quote:
Hey will insurance cover my damages? If say a bear dragged my truck across these tough lines and perhaps rolled?
Quote:
Long story short. Mechanical engineer and business
nice! my dad is a mech. engineer, and everyone else in my fam is an engineer of some sort.
you're thinking with the wrong head man. you go in there knowing your limits and that you have a good spotter and driver, you'll be fine.
but every situation is different. my truck was rolled over a hill without me in it and insurance paid for it(see my build if you want to see pics)
Old 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #28

Lol so tempting.

How do they like their career choice? I'm doing basically the same exact thing as my grandfather.
Ill pm you don't want to thread jack anymore
Old 01-15-2013, 03:41 PM   #29
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
you got it bud! and get that trailer done and bring that too! i've wanted to build one of those up so bad.
I was lucky to find it for such a cheap price! It's coming together slowly but surely. If I get the majority of the mods done to it, I'll definitely be bringing it ready for camping.

If I do end up coming, I'll be camping too. Just a heads up.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #30
bonafide

^excellent man.

monsterkx i'll pm ya!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #31
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 01-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #32
bonafide

also i added a link for videos to the first post. we'll map everything out and plan the routes once down there. then the less extreme guys can decide if they wanna ride with someone or what. some of the stuff looks fun, i still haven't seen anything that makes me worry.
nonetheless, it will be a great time!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #33
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Are prerunners allowed to come? its locked!

Doing a 4x4 conversion soon so I can play foreal
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
bonafide

^of course! anyone can come man. heck i have jeeps coming, and possible a full size k5 blazer. who knows what else.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #35
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
why do we have 2 threads on the exact same meet?
Old 01-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #36
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Me and Michael (01GreenTaco) are in. Camping for sure!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #37
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
why do we have 2 threads on the exact same meet?
i'll pm ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Me and Michael (01GreenTaco) are in. Camping for sure!
excellent man!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #38
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #39

Thread is cool. and good idea because the one i made has a bunch of off topic posts for some reason. so lets keep this thread on topic.