Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

.:-- March Land Between the Lakes Meet --:.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #41
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Hey gideon, You talked to Cameron lately? Does he know about this meet up? He needs to take his 4Runner AND Taco there.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #42
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
I could potentially make this run but am unsure of my schedule at this point. I'll put it on the calendar.

Anyone bringing other toys like quads or dirtbikes ?
Old 01-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #43
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Woodsman View Post
I could potentially make this run but am unsure of my schedule at this point. I'll put it on the calendar.

Anyone bringing other toys like quads or dirtbikes ?
We are bringing a fourwheeler
Old 01-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #44
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
and i have 2 friends considering bringing quads
Old 01-16-2013, 06:22 AM   #45
Six is on a distinguished road

Army:
Six's Tacoma Gallery
Alright well ill be camping, and my truck is a truck if somthin breaks, that just means ill upgrade! Its ganna be a blast
Old 01-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #47
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
Pics of the area from Expo Portal.

Do you have a link to this thread by chance?

I'll keep my eye on this thread and let you guys know closer to the date. I'm building sliders this weekend and hopefully I'll have more done by then.

EDIT: NVM, found the thread! For those interested: http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...nesee-Kentucky)
Old 01-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #48
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
EDIT: NVM, found the thread! For those interested: http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...nesee-Kentucky)
Thanks! I've been looking for it. Can't wait for this meet
Old 01-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #49
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Alright well ill be camping, and my truck is a truck if somthin breaks, that just means ill upgrade! Its ganna be a blast
exactly man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Do you have a link to this thread by chance?

I'll keep my eye on this thread and let you guys know closer to the date. I'm building sliders this weekend and hopefully I'll have more done by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Thanks! I've been looking for it. Can't wait for this meet
sorry guys, that was on the first post then when pics were added i took it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
haha he ain't gonna go. Tha 4runner is too hardcore and the truck is freshly painted!
sissy!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #50
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
haha he ain't gonna go. Tha 4runner is too hardcore and the truck is freshly painted!
That 4runner is a little overkill compared to what most people are bringing but that would be awesome to wheel with!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #51
bonafide

^1 of my buddies will for sure have his fully built yota rig. possible 2 others will as well. overkill... pfshhh
Old 01-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #52

His 4Runner is pretty hardcore but I'm with you, the more the merrier.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #53
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
That 4runner is a little overkill compared to what most people are bringing but that would be awesome to wheel with!
Oh yeah I mean don't get me wrong, it would be badass if he brought it but all the points don't add up. Between gas in the dually and what looks like the lack of hardcore terrain, his pocket book would be much lighter and his built rock crawler would be diminished to nothing more then a very tall spectator chair
Old 01-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #54
bonafide

is anyone else planning on staying past sunday? i think my group is going to do a night ride sunday, granted that's allowed. then pack up and leave monday
Old 01-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #55
bonafide

just going to go ahead and say.. I'M PUMPED FOR THIS!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #56
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
i might be able to swing a day or two for this. it's a great excuse to visit the 'rents.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #57
bonafide

lol do it man! it's gonna be a great time
Old 01-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #58
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
i think you have to be 18 to ride without a parents sig would somebody be willing to sign for me im 17 haha my parents dont care that i go.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #60
bonafide

Ethan it sounds to me like Gideon already has a tent saved for you and everything