Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Flagpole Knob Meet- March 16th-17th

Old 01-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #21
CookieMonster is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Wil
CookieMonster's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in as a maybe for the longer run!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
will do brother, tell all your friends.....even if they have jeeps. I wanna do a big meet up there
Old 01-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #23
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
so you say prerunner friendly...im guessing thats not 5lug friendly though hahaha
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #24
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I am a definite maybe. Will be +1 and a couple of the dogs.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:04 AM   #25
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Right on man! long or short trail?
Old 01-25-2013, 05:07 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
so you say prerunner friendly...im guessing thats not 5lug friendly though hahaha
That all depends on how far you wanna test that 5 lug. You might be ok but the only thing I worry about with you is ground clearance. Although I have seen stock jeep grand cherokee's make it just fine. Its up to you partner.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #27
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
That all depends on how far you wanna test that 5 lug. You might be ok but the only thing I worry about with you is ground clearance. Although I have seen stock jeep grand cherokee's make it just fine. Its up to you partner.
hmm i dont mind testing it at all haha I just dont want to get there and end up slowing everyone down a lot
Old 01-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #28
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
worst case scenario you could just jump in and be someones cameraman/navigator and leave yours at the trailhead.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #29
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am still a definite maybe but I will also be bringing two wranglers with me. They both have winches so thats nice...

Quote:
Right on man! long or short trail?
Whats a short trail? J/K not driving all the way out to not hit the trails. Long trail for me sir!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:12 AM   #30

Quote:
I am still a definite maybe but I will also be bringing two wranglers with me. They both have winches so thats nice...

Whats a short trail? J/K not driving all the way out to not hit the trails. Long trail for me sir!
The more the marrier!

I will put you down for the longer trail
Old 01-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #31
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
is that a maybe Namyo?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM   #33
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
where is this knob
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM   #34
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
where is this knob
west of harrisonburg
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #35
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
maybe for me will see as time gets closer
Old 01-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
west of harrisonburg
Are you planning to come wildcataco?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #37
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you planning to come wildcataco?
hopefully. see as it gets closer to time.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #38
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
where is this knob
That's what she said...

My girl and I are heavily considering doing this trip, HOWEVER, we have an infant... She'll be 9 months old by then but still too young for us to really leave for three days with someone. If there is enough room up top (I've never camped there) for us to be WAY off to one side so the kid doesn't bother anybody, and people don't mind a kid.. We'd be more inclined

I've done most every trail there in my jeep, I don't see the flag pole run taking 5 hours? It's mostly "road" with optional obstacles if I remember correctly? The big rock was fun in my jeep, but I think I'm gonna stay away from it with my Taco...

I've a winch also.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #40
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down if I'm here! Convoy #2