Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Flagpole Knob Meet- March 16th-17th

Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #581
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
You should see the uncropped images. I can read the stickers on the license plates
Old 03-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #582
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
How was the race ?
Not too bad, not a whole lot of action.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #583
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great time guys! One of the main reasons I joined this forum was to find places to go riding so thanks Matt for setting this up. I met some really good people and had one hell of a time even though all my mud washed off by the time I got home I look forward to more trips!
I will try to post some pictures later.
Linwood, I will also try to post your video when I get some time. I probably need to edit some of the BS out of it and shorten it up a bit.
Thanks again guys...good times!!
Old 03-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #584
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #585
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Few videos

Old 03-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #586
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures Stan.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #587

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Also found my rubbing problem The jacked up alignment has me rubbing the R UCA.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #588
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

wrestler157's Tacoma Gallery
After seeing i need air after the trip i found a deal viair 2.5 tank and 450c compressor for 100 on craigslist all it needs is pressure switch
Old 03-18-2013, 06:41 PM   #589
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler157 View Post
After seeing i need air after the trip i found a deal viair 2.5 tank and 450c compressor for 100 on craigslist all it needs is pressure switch
That's a steal! The 450 is 100% duty cycle from what I remember
Old 03-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #590
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
That's a steal! The 450 is 100% duty cycle from what I remember
Yea it is. He wanted 200 for all of it but i told him 100 for it because pressure switches are expensive (not really) lol and he took it. Just had to deal with him being a weirdo. He wanted me to meet his kids and wife and kept talking to me about his whole damn life for 20-30 min lol
Old 03-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #591
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea it is. He wanted 200 for all of it but i told him 100 for it because pressure switches are expensive (not really) lol and he took it. Just had to deal with him being a weirdo. He wanted me to meet his kids and wife and kept talking to me about his whole damn life for 20-30 min lol
I'd say it was worth it
Old 03-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #592
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
That is quite the deal. Those 450's are one of the better Viar compressors available. I plan on going with an Air Zenith if I ever do OBA.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #593
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
that viair is the one i got on my truck
Old 03-19-2013, 04:18 AM   #594
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn !!! Good find
Old 03-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #595
Taco Sos is on a distinguished road

Taco Sos's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you all had a good time. Wish I could've made it. Maybe the next time.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
that viair is the one i got on my truck
How you like it?
Old 03-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #597
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
How you like it?
Good but just realized I have the 480c and not the 450c