Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Which Date poll- FLAGPOLE KNOB Meet,

View Poll Results: Which date would work better for you all?
March 16-17 9 60.00%
March 30-31 3 20.00%
April 6-7 1 6.67%
April 20-21 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #22
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
subbed - this would have to be an overnight trip for me...
well come on with your badself! I wanna see that rig of yours. Looking like its gonna be the 16th and 17th
Old 02-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #23
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
subbed - this would have to be an overnight trip for me...

I will probably camp from Friday through Sunday
Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #24
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I will probably camp from Friday through Sunday
where you gonna camp on friday?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #25
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
where you gonna camp on friday?
I donno....Shoe maybe?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #26
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I donno....Shoe maybe?
my yard
Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #27

Quote:
I donno....Shoe maybe?
Theres a bunch of campsites on the long trail to flagpole and there is a campground called HONE QUARRY CAMPGROUND at the bottom of the mountain.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #28
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Theres a bunch of campsites on the long trail to flagpole and there is a campground called HONE QUARRY CAMPGROUND at the bottom of the mountain.

This is what I planned on doing....
Old 02-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #29

ITS OFFICIAL! MARCH 16th and 17th WILL BE THE DATE OF THE MEET. CANT WAIT AND HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE
Old 02-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #30
spot is a name known to allspot is a name known to allspot is a name known to allspot is a name known to allspot is a name known to allspot is a name known to all
Name: Jon
spot's Tacoma Gallery
im down to go and leave friday night...