Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Which Date poll- FLAGPOLE KNOB Meet,

View Poll Results: Which date would work better for you all?
March 16-17 9 60.00%
March 30-31 3 20.00%
April 6-7 1 6.67%
April 20-21 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Which Date poll- FLAGPOLE KNOB Meet,

ITS OFFICIAL! MARCH 16th and 17th WILL BE THE DATE OF THE MEET. CANT WAIT AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE
Old 01-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
want to get lift/tires on before i make any trip. will wait until closer to poll close to see based on funding
Old 01-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #4
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
want to get lift/tires on before i make any trip. will wait until closer to poll close to see based on funding
You will be fine without lift and tires there on teh shorter trail, The obstacles are off of the trail and you dont have to do anything you dont want. I watched today at shoecreek and realized that I need some sliders BAD
Old 01-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
will be out of town march and april
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for any date really, long as this deployment doesn't happen!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
the 31st is Easter Sunday
Yeah, lets forget about doing it that date. It is looking like the original date is gonna stay for now until otherwise
Old 01-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #11
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
bring some DBs with you.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
bring a 2012 satoshi with you
bring your moneytree ill replant it in my yard
Old 01-29-2013, 03:43 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
What's the wheeling like here?
Everything from mild to extreme in my opinion. It is a washed out fire road that is a little rocky. Mud holes everywhere and some; Im not sure how deep. I have only attempted some. Many uphill climbs that are off course but easy to get to. Some are rutted up deeper on one side through the uphill obstacles. Beautiful look out points. Many camping spots along the way. You know you wanna come.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:11 AM   #16
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Only weekend I cant do is the 16-17. My girls bday is that week.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:59 AM   #17
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
Only weekend I cant do is the 16-17. My girls bday is that week.
Your daughter or your girlfriend?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #18
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Your daughter or your girlfriend?
Gf. My daughters bday is feb 8

I'll invite her. She might be down but I gots a feeling she is all kinds of booked and would drop one of those "I don't mind if you go without me" that translates into "fucker, if you go with the boys I'm finding a new boyfriend"

I like to wheel, but I rather enjoy some other things more
Old 02-01-2013, 06:01 AM   #19

Law Enforcement:
3/16-17 is a verified avoid date for me
Old 02-01-2013, 06:28 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
3/16-17 is a verified avoid date for me
Might have to do one in may sometime to. Im waiting from a couple others before I verify the date.