Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

WTB used dirt bike in the south east.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
WTB used dirt bike in the south east.

I'm looking to buy a used dirt bike in the SE area, hence me posting here vs B/S/T, to ride on the farm with my family since they had a big Christmas and got some 4 wheelers. I'm open to anything but prefer 2 stroke, 200+cc required, looking to spend around 1500. I can drive to the greater tri-state area to pick up so GA, NC, maybe as far as TN, and FL if it's good enough. Show me what you got!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Check out georgiaoffroad.com website. There is a 'For Sale' section in the forums. Good luck.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
i have one but its in kentucky
http://westky.craigslist.org/mcy/3583287616.html
Old 02-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
im willing to travel an hour-hour half