Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Tennessee BST thread

Old 02-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Tennessee BST thread

For all your BST needs in Tennessee.

I know that there are a lot of Craigslist finds that I throw on the Official TN thread that may not get seen, so here's the first (I hope) TN BST thread. Enjoy!

Buying, Selling, Trading in TN and.......GO!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
10ga is on a distinguished road

10ga's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Morristown!! If you spot a topper for a 1st gen double cab, I need one.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10ga View Post
Hello from Morristown!! If you spot a topper for a 1st gen double cab, I need one.
actually just sold mine.. bummer
Old 02-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #5
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of OEM headlights from a 2001.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ad-lights.html
Old 02-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
'MERICA

I've got this for sale in the "other" section. Nikon Rangefinder

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...inder-gps.html
Old 02-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #7
bp red is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
bp red's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Sub'd!!!!!! I'm ready to buy something!!!!

First item up for sale... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...oth-sides.html
Sent the link to tlh89 he needs them. Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
MallTaco
87FoRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
87FoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm posting here just to make the first page so I will live in infamy.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #10

bp red's Tacoma Gallery
ALL SOLD!

Selling some stuff I just took off my 03 Tacoma.

Stock chrome grille that has been painted then plasti dipped over. - $40.00 OBO.

Clear corners also plasti dipped - $20.00 OBO

Headlights they have a little haze to them might clean up - $40.00 OBO

Tennessee BST thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361482762.954576.jpg

Also have a receiver hitch that mounts on the front of the truck - $50.00 OBO
Will get a pic up ASAP.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some brand new Infinity Kappa 6x9's that are still in the box, and now that I've sold the Taco, I don't have any use for them as they won't fit my new truck. $50 takes 'em.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #12
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
I got some NEW IN BOX Eibach dampers (shocks) for a Mustang. They was the next part in line to get installed when I suddenly wanted a Taco and traded her. I miss my old Mustang.......

But this is what I got, these fit 79-04 V8; 94-04 V6; Excludes 99-04 Cobra ..... Make me an offer.....
Tennessee BST thread-imag0312.jpg

Tennessee BST thread-imag0310.jpg

Tennessee BST thread-imag0311.jpg
Old 02-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #13
MallTaco
87FoRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
87FoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
what year mustang?
Old 02-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #14
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87FoRunner View Post
what year mustang?
Sorry, will update my post.....
79-04 V8; 94-04 V6; Excludes 99-04 Cobra
Old 02-22-2013, 03:41 AM   #16

bp red's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone need some motorcycle helmets?

They're full face racing helmets. Got an aria vector, suomy spec 1r, and a women's icon...
Sizes, pics and prices
Old 02-22-2013, 04:37 AM   #17
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
This is the aria, fantastic helmet. Never been in a wreck but it did fall off my seat on to the ground and scratched the blue shield... This helmet is over $500 new. Size medium I think (it fits looser than the suomy)... $200 OBO

This is my wife's icon... I can't remember the exact model, but I'm sure I can look it up... It has probably only been worn 5 times... Size XS... $150 OBO

Thos is the suomy... It was called like the Atlantic city, or something. I can google it and look it up. Fantastic helmet, always fit nice and snug. Little burn mark on the fabric on the underside, but other than that it's great. This is over $500 brand new. Size S... $200 OBO...

I have tons more pics of the item on request. Didn't want to flood the thread with pics...
Old 02-22-2013, 05:37 AM   #18
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, I can't see the helmet in that last pic, the houndstooth is messing it up!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:38 AM   #19

bp red's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is the aria, fantastic helmet. Never been in a wreck but it did fall off my seat on to the ground and scratched the blue shield... This helmet is over $500 new. Size medium I think (it fits looser than the suomy)... $200 OBO

This is my wife's icon... I can't remember the exact model, but I'm sure I can look it up... It has probably only been worn 5 times... Size XS... $150 OBO

Thos is the suomy... It was called like the Atlantic city, or something. I can google it and look it up. Fantastic helmet, always fit nice and snug. Little burn mark on the fabric on the underside, but other than that it's great. This is over $500 brand new. Size S... $200 OBO...

I have tons more pics of the item on request. Didn't want to flood the thread with pics...
All to small for me.