Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Central VA Spring Meet & Greet ....

Old 02-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #21
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Public parks are fair game
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 AM   #22
willee51 is on a distinguished road

Navy: 2nd Class PO
willee51's Tacoma Gallery
But....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
Public parks are fair game
Great idea, but the day in which we live, our parks are gang-controlled or drug havens!

Still searching for a suitable spot for a Meet & Greet in the Lynchburg, VA area!

May also try a monthly Meet & Greet at a local Restaurant
Old 02-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #24
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willee51 View Post
Great idea, but the day in which we live, our parks are gang-controlled or drug havens!

Still searching for a suitable spot for a Meet & Greet in the Lynchburg, VA area!

I'd be down for a monthly meet. Closer than richmond
Old 02-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #25

Lightbulb

Quote:

Still looking for a place to have a Yearly Meet & Greet!!

Now for a "monthly" come if you can "Meet & Greet" at a restaurant or coffee shop (Lynchburg, VA), I have the following questions

1. Is Saturday morning a good pick!
2. What is a good time in the morning to start? We could always go up and ride a few fire-roads off the Blue Ridge Parkway after! Nothing a stock Tacoma can not handle
Old 02-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #26
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
I hope this comes together, i really want to go wheelin
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #27
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the idea of showing off being backed by a dealership. Photoshoots, before (waxed) and after offroading (mud).
Old 02-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #28

Talking Not to worry.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1ssdv View Post
I hope this comes together, i really want to go wheelin
If we cannot find a "legal" place to have the 1st Yearly, Meet & Greet, we'll start having a monthly, come if you can Meet & Greet, one Saturday per month in Lynchburg, VA, then head to the BRPW and hit the fire-roads! Can even stop and try our hand at Trout fishing with enough interest

Stay tuned!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #29
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Having trouble finding a spot to park folks for the Meet & Greet (Lynchburg, VA).

1. Some places are afraid of possible Liaibility?
2. Some folks are concerned about any cleanup, after!!!
3. River Ridge Mall is out as they want a "Leasing Fee"

Not giving up, will continue to look for a suitable spot
#1. Easy... Liability waiver.
#2. Easy... Leave No Trace. Also designate a cleanup crew at the beginning/
#3. Yes it's private property. But People/ Car Clubs meet at Malls and similar places all the time with NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET. Everyone shows up, nothing they can do other than kick us of the property. Most likely would NOT happen/.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #30
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll bring my gun, and my other gun, and my heavily modified shotgun.... I know how to handle a banger... Erm bully. Open carry FTW!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #31
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
I'll bring my gun, and my other gun, and my heavily modified shotgun.... I know how to handle a banger... Erm bully. Open carry FTW!!!
8 more months
Old 03-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #32
White-Lightning is on a distinguished road

White-Lightning's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to White-Lightning
Why not the target/dicks sporting good area parking lot on Wards Rd. You can't go wrong with a shoe creek trip either
Old 03-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #33

Ok! Lets go for it

What about!

1. Saturday, APRIL 6
2. 10:00am
3. Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA
4. Park in the Wal Mart Parking lot as close to Cracker Barrel as you can get, and cloes to the Wrads Road end. (this will put us out of the way of others)
5. Make a sign to put on your windshield: user name amd home town
6. I'll get there early (will be in a "12" Silver Access-cab w/matching Leer Cap
7. Spread the word
8. A later option: Blue Ridge Parkway - Sunset Fields Lot, fireroads to North Creek, to Jennings Creek and back to the BRPW?????? (stock Taco's no problem)
Old 03-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #34
Quote:
What about!

1. Saturday, March 30
2. 8:00am
4. Park in the Wal Mart Parking lot as close to Cracker Barrel as you can get, and cloes to the Wrads Road end. (this will put us out of the way of others)
6. I'll get there early (will be in a "12" Silver Access-cab w/matching Leer Cap
7. Spread the word
8. A later option: Blue Ridge Parkway - Sunset Fields Lot, fireroads to North Creek, to Jennings Creek and back to the BRPW?????? (stock Taco's no problem)

might want to make a bit later, possibly a few guys from hampton/va beach area.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #35

See changes in RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
might want to make a bit later, possibly a few guys from hampton/va beach area.
---------------------------
See changes in RED

What about!

1. Saturday, APRIL 6
2. 10:00am
7. Spread the word
Old 03-04-2013, 05:25 AM   #36
heavy user

mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
works for me
Old 03-09-2013, 05:39 AM   #37

Lightbulb Well......

....anyone planning on coming to the M&G
Old 03-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #38
Quote:
....anyone planning on coming to the M&G
im in unless something comes up in the mean time
Old 03-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #39
heavy user

mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery