Location: Lynchburg Virginia area
Well, I'd like to get one planned and carried out! However, all the work involved on my part, will have to worth the EFFORT!
1. I will need the assistance of our local Toyota Dealer & Newspaper to pull it off
2. Will need to assure the Dealer, their efforts will yield results
3. I picture a Saturday (so the largets # of folks are off work)
4. Will try to pull in a few food vendors
5. Toyota TRUCKS only
6. To get the Dealer onboard, may have to include Tundra as well as TACOMA's
7. Time permitting, may inclued a ride up to the Blue Ridge Parkway and ride a few "fireroads" and show-off a few "trout-streams"!
1. Cancelled due to lack of interest
2. Blue Ridge Parkway, as least now, is still closed in our area! I called and they said they had NO idea when it will open! (Sequester$$$)
Sound off if you'll be interested, PLEASE