Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**South Carolina Camping/Fishing Meet! **wheeling may occur*

View Poll Results: Where and When would you like to go!
May 9 42.86%
June 9 42.86%
July 6 28.57%
Uwharrie (North Carolina) 6 28.57%
Mountains(Georgia) 10 47.62%
Gulches (Spartenburg) 4 19.05%
Jones' Gap (North Greenville) 6 28.57%
Lake Murray(Central SC) 8 38.10%
The beach! (vague but it'll work) 5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2013, 07:12 AM   #161
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
somebody just needs to make plans and everyone who can attend those plans can go. We will never get anywhere trying to please everyone.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #162
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
^ agreed, i might take a stab at spear heading something once i become free
Old 04-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #163
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going may 5th to N. Ga. Mountains with my boss ... I'm gonna look into where it is.. he says its about hour and half to get there.. if its nice.. i will give out the info and will go again ...
Old 04-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #164
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
I'm going may 5th to N. Ga. Mountains with my boss ... I'm gonna look into where it is.. he says its about hour and half to get there.. if its nice.. i will give out the info and will go again ...
sounds good
Old 04-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #165
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I have no further input, i'll help find a place, I'll be in GA for Basic/AIT from May 1st-August 15th, so my summer plans are over. Someone make a suggestion and that will be where the meet will be. I want a good turnout but 100% of everyone coming is impossible, lets get something sorted out ASAP
Old 04-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #166
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
somebody just needs to make plans and everyone who can attend those plans can go. We will never get anywhere trying to please everyone.
Exactly. Not everyone is gonna be happy with the decision. It is what it is. Also some people might have a small misconception that going/ getting to these places is gonna beat the shit out of your truck. Your not gonna slam it into a tree, ruin a rocker panel on a rock. Most of these places are fire roads. The whole point is to get off the pavement enjoy the scenary, and meet/ hang out with some people who share a common interest. And dont forget some of the bitching off the beatin path camping spots to make camp at. I mean don't get me wrong there are certainly opportunities to beat the shit out of our trucks but 8/10 that's not happening. If someone was worried about getting hung up in a little mud or a rut, there enough people usually around with some recovery gear and the know how to help men's the situation. ::end rant::
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
Hmmm I'm always down for a trip to GA. I wonder if I can be off that weekend.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #167
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Georgia. Go there. Some of the members on the site have some experience in certain areas that would be good for a drive and camp-out. Find a location in GA and go from there.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #168
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
well it looks like i wont be making this meet and maybe not even the next few.. unfortunatly i am having some health issues from out of no where that is affecting my vision and i am going in friday for a cat scan for my brain to hopefully get me an answer on what the hell is going on... needless to say all the money that was saved for lift tires mods etc will be used for medical bills and i probably wont be on here or at meets until i get this figured out.. i am hoping its something small that wont take long to get over.. not asking for any pity just letting the TW family know why i wont be around as much until i figure out whats going on..
Old 04-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #169
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck, get back soon!
Old 04-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #170
sirwillysc is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
sirwillysc's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 04-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #171
Swerve for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
well it looks like i wont be making this meet and maybe not even the next few.. unfortunatly i am having some health issues from out of no where that is affecting my vision and i am going in friday for a cat scan for my brain to hopefully get me an answer on what the hell is going on... needless to say all the money that was saved for lift tires mods etc will be used for medical bills and i probably wont be on here or at meets until i get this figured out.. i am hoping its something small that wont take long to get over.. not asking for any pity just letting the TW family know why i wont be around as much until i figure out whats going on..
hate it for ya man and we're rooting for ya!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #172
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
Damn man that sucks. I hope it is nothing serious. Keep us updated though. Good luck with everything.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #174
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ntry-meet.html

look to the end of this thread...low country get together at the rifle range saturday.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #175

Sooooo who's game for a GA trip sometime this summer?
Old 04-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #177

How does June 28-30th sound?
Old 04-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #179
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Now figure a location out so i can change the OP so we can get the ball rolling, i have about 2 days left till im gone for 14 weeks.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #180

I'll probably just make a seperate thread specifically for the trip. We can use this thread to get the ball rolling on on meets and what not.