Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #181
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
Well ill be moving to Charleston in a few days! Woop Woop! i love short notice moves. anyone know any good apartment complexes around the james island/folly beach area?
I donít remember seeing any apartment complexes around that area when i have been down. was down last year and i forget where we all stayed for a week.

anyways. Maybe coming down to green fill next weekend. it was brother 31st yesterday, but he is down in chas for a wedding this weekend.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:00 AM   #182
mikmoe is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mikmoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
Clemson four wheel center?
Does anyone wanna meet up or hang out sometime this week one morning. I don't know any other tacoma owners. Clemson SC here.

Mike
Old 06-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #183
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmoe View Post
Does anyone wanna meet up or hang out sometime this week one morning. I don't know any other tacoma owners. Clemson SC here.

Mike
Come by Southeast Overland and see me! The address is:

105 E North 1st Street
Seneca, SC 29678

I'll be here all week from 10-5 Tuesday-Saturday
Old 06-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #184
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
well after a year of buying parts here and there when i either didnt have med bills or other random bills pop up i almost have everything i need and i am ready to beef the truck up a little (im tired of the tiny factory tires and suspension) i am going to list what i have and what i am getting and if anyone knows of anything i am missing please inform me so i dont have the truck torn apart and end up missing something i need..
this is what i have..
-billy 5100's for the front
-ome coils
-top plate spacer for taco lean
- wheelers progressive 3 leaf pack
this is what i still need..
-rear billy 5100's
-u-bolt flip kit
-LR uca's
-diff drop
-and of course last but not least tires which i haven't decided which ones yet..

for some reason i feel like im missing something so if yall can think of anything else please let me know..
Old 06-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #185
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
well after a year of buying parts here and there when i either didnt have med bills or other random bills pop up i almost have everything i need and i am ready to beef the truck up a little (im tired of the tiny factory tires and suspension) i am going to list what i have and what i am getting and if anyone knows of anything i am missing please inform me so i dont have the truck torn apart and end up missing something i need..
this is what i have..
-billy 5100's for the front
-ome coils
-top plate spacer for taco lean
- wheelers progressive 3 leaf pack
this is what i still need..
-rear billy 5100's
-u-bolt flip kit
-LR uca's
-diff drop
-and of course last but not least tires which i haven't decided which ones yet..

for some reason i feel like im missing something so if yall can think of anything else please let me know..
Looks good, wouldn't do diff drop though. Read up on it, sounds like more problems than leaving it alone.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #186
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
^^ thanks for the heads up and i will look into that! should i do anything with the swaybar kit?
also where can i get one of those stickers you have with the moon with iberty in it? that sticker is awesome (so is the assualt life styicker but i dont want to copy too much)
Old 06-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #187
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
anything good going on in Greenville this weekend? Coming down to see brother, it was his 31st bday the 21st so we will probably go out.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #188
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Next week an Alabama member and I will be taking a trip to Spartanburg to wheel with the hopefully new tube doors and sliders for his truck if anyone wants to tag along!

Also would anyone be interested in sock 5 spoke Trd wheels off an 01?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #189
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
BS in SC. never short on that. XD
Old 07-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #190
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Go away rain.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #191
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Had plenty of fun in the mud yesterday and today. I've kinda enjoyed the rain. XD
Old 07-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #192
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
Go away rain.
now thats something i can agree with a gamecock on. tired of it. the lake is almost up to my yard!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #193

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
now thats something i can agree with a gamecock on. tired of it. the lake is almost up to my yard!

I heard hartwell is over a foot above full pool.

Damn, just checked. 3.17 feet over full. crazy

http://www.mylakehartwell.com/Level.asp

I think me and my son are going to go check out some water falls in the mountains today. ought to be flowing great!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #194
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
bout to head down to Garden City/Surfside/Murells Inlet, throw me the one finger salute if you spot me
Old 07-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #195
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
bout to head down to Garden City/Surfside/Murells Inlet, throw me the one finger salute if you spot me
thats the best place in the world. just sayin. go to bubbas and have one for me. i miss it more than i ever missed the hometown already.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #196
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
I heard hartwell is over a foot above full pool.

Damn, just checked. 3.17 feet over full. crazy

http://www.mylakehartwell.com/Level.asp

I think me and my son are going to go check out some water falls in the mountains today. ought to be flowing great!
Yup I live on hartwell in fair play and it's almost as high as ive seen it in the 23 years I've lived there.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #197
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
Go away rain.
Agreed!! But it makes lots of mud, which can be fun.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:59 AM   #198
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from vacation in indiana for a week.
Didn't really get out and wheel any, it's pretty flat but the ole toyota did a great job of handling 1200 miles roundtrip with NO problems!!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:00 AM   #200
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be headed to concord next Saturday the 27th for my birthday.. Keep a lookout for me up 77

Products Discussed in this Thread