Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2013, 07:25 AM   #281
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Did you use yours or get some other ones?
Old 09-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #282
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
got some other ones.... I didn't feel confident messin w/ my own..
Old 09-06-2013, 06:15 AM   #283
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
lookin for a welder local.. PM me.. I may have some work to throw your way...
Old 09-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #284
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
If i actually could legally own a weapon i'd join ya, except im in CLEMSON with ESPN for the Clemson/Georgia game... It's gonna be awasome...
You are older than 18, you can own guns in SC.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #285
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
You are older than 18, you can own guns in SC.
Really now? I thought you had to be 21...

I have a handgun, nothing too special..
Old 09-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #286
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really now? I thought you had to be 21...

I have a handgun, nothing too special..
Used to be 21 for handguns... That changed about 5 years ago to 18
Old 09-06-2013, 06:46 AM   #287
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Used to be 21 for handguns... That changed about 5 years ago to 18
ahh...

Thats perfect. I was thinking, shit im illegal..

But now i can buy my uncle's custom painted .22

Hey are we allowed to legally carry suppressors on the weapon in SC or do you need some type of permit for that?

He's ex military and has a BUNCH of toys i wouldnt mind buying..
Old 09-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #288
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahh...

Hey are we allowed to legally carry suppressors on the weapon in SC or do you need some type of permit for that?

Pretty sure suppressors require a class 3 permit. Not 100% sure though.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #289
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
Pretty sure suppressors require a class 3 permit. Not 100% sure though.
^^this. it's a whole process to go through to get the stamp...then you can buy one and use it.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #290
AKA Crash Bandicoot

A process...

Something i'll have to look into, is it something i could get done by christmas time?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #291
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Class 3 permits cost money too.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #292
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Class 3 permits cost money too.
I think you're allowed private ownership of a suppressor in the state of SC, you have to get it registered though and that will be the hassle i think.

Let me see if i can find the source.

http://www.silencersarelegal.com/

apparently you only have to have a class 3 license to sell it for profit, which my uncle has i believe so i should be good to go.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #293

Quote:
I think you're allowed private ownership of a suppressor in the state of SC, you have to get it registered though and that will be the hassle i think.

Let me see if i can find the source.

http://www.silencersarelegal.com/

apparently you only have to have a class 3 license to sell it for profit, which my uncle has i believe so i should be good to go.
I would double check with a local LEO.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #294
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
I would double check with a local LEO.
That is the plan.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #295
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Its just a tax stamp $200.
Anyone can get one.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #296
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
anyone got any roof moldings for sale for DCSB? I've been riding around without them for about 3 months now. guess its time i put some back on lol
Old 09-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #297
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
couple trail pics from yesterday morning.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #298

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahh...

The other posts are correct. You will have to do Class III paperwork for a transfer ($200 tax stamp). Then as long as you have a copy of the tax stamp and Class III paperwork in your possession you can carry it legally.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #299
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
couple trail pics from yesterday morning.

Where is this at?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:10 AM   #300

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Pinnacle Mountain Road, Zirconia, NC

Products Discussed in this Thread