Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 04:12 PM   #3481
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtodd46 View Post
We do give a cash discount lol
Beach Island you said? Is it near Atomic Rd? I'll stop in and say hi.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #3482
jrtodd46 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
jrtodd46's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Beach Island you said? Is it near Atomic Rd? I'll stop in and say hi.
Yea its about a mile from atomic. Here's the address 1181 Sandbar Ferry Rd Beech Island SC 29842

Its on the road that takes you to Augusta.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:59 PM   #3483
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea its about a mile from atomic. Here's the address 1181 Sandbar Ferry Rd Beech Island SC 29842

Its on the road that takes you to Augusta.
Cool....on Highway 28. In about 3 weeks I'll be headed to Jackson to see the parents. It'll be on a Tuesday. I'll drop in & demand to see the dude Kyle.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:02 PM   #3484

Quote:
Cool....on Highway 28. In about 3 weeks I'll be headed to Jackson to see the parents. It'll be on a Tuesday. I'll drop in & demand to see the dude Kyle.
And you shall see me...... as long as its after 1:30

I work nights lol
Old 03-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #3485

Just picked up a toyota bed mat off ebay 65 shipped

Guy did a bad job listing it. He just had a pic of it rolled up.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:12 PM   #3486
Pavement Princess

Quote:
And you shall see me...... as long as its after 1:30

I work nights lol
OK....have to stop in when I'm leaving then. I'll let ya know when the time gets closer.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #3487

Quote:
OK....have to stop in when I'm leaving then. I'll let ya know when the time gets closer.
Sounds good man
Old 03-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #3488
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
GOT steel

Eye in the sky
Old 03-13-2014, 08:45 PM   #3489
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like tomorrow I'm going to put on my front coilovers. From what I'm reading they should level the truck out if I don't adjust them and then crank them up to 3 inches and add my ucas when I do the rear lift. Should I put on my front bump stops on when I do the coilovers?
Old 03-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #3490
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
GOT steel

Eye in the sky
QUIT REMINDING ME I NEED SLIDERS!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #3491
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
So it looks like tomorrow I'm going to put on my front coilovers. From what I'm reading they should level the truck out if I don't adjust them and then crank them up to 3 inches and add my ucas when I do the rear lift. Should I put on my front bump stops on when I do the coilovers?
what kind?
Old 03-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #3492

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
what kind?
What kind of what? Bumpstops?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #3493
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
really folks? only 2 t-shirt orders so far...
Old 03-14-2014, 07:47 AM   #3494
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
If your link was clickable, I'd go for one.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #3495
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevAdam View Post
If your link was clickable, I'd go for one.
lol...i will fix that in my sig
Old 03-14-2014, 10:10 AM   #3496
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
do they make factory style graphite lug nuts? I looked on all the major wheel dealers .. didn't find anything...
Old 03-14-2014, 12:17 PM   #3497
Codybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the rough

Codybobby's Tacoma Gallery
Finished installing my wet okole's today did the rears yesterday and fronts today took about an hour all together. Really impressed by there fit
Attached Thumbnails
South Carolina B.S. Thread-image.jpg  
Old 03-14-2014, 12:22 PM   #3498
Codybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the rough

Codybobby's Tacoma Gallery
Another picture of them installed
Attached Thumbnails
South Carolina B.S. Thread-image.jpg  
Old 03-14-2014, 01:07 PM   #3499
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Painting the bed rack finally.. Jamie when I shower I'll order meh stuff

My future beast watching on..

Old 03-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #3500

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
lol...i will fix that in my sig
Large

Products Discussed in this Thread