Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #401
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Fellas Carver mill was fun! i almost fucked my rear bumper up but i fixed it with my hi lift

My build thread and my meet thread will have further details and pics..
Old 10-16-2013, 06:14 AM   #402
4Runner *****
HHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Figured I'd introduce myself here. I'm a 4th gen 4runner owner in Hilton Head
Old 10-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #403
SOS concepts
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
I didn't know walmart sold off brand tires. I've only seen good tires there.
Them wrangler mt's have great reviews on all tacoma forums
Old 10-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #404
SOS concepts
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
Congrats on the lift. I would stay away from Walmart tires. I get my tires from Southern Tire in Summerville. I was pleasantly surprised with how competitive the prices are.
I'll check them out tho. I want them km2's in 255 85 16
Old 10-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #405
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
I'll check them out tho. I want them km2's in 255 85 16
I would like to run that size as well some day. Probably when my current shoes wear out. I have a while as my truck isn't a DD. K/M 2's are BA. The only reason I say to stay away from Walmart tires is because I was told by a good source that their tires may come from well known tire manufacturers but the tires are manufactured strictly for Walmart meaning the rubber may not be the same quality. That doesn't mean you can't get quality tires from Walmart but I prefer to purchase from someone who has knowledge with what they are selling. I personally have a set of tires on my DD from Walmart that are only 2 years old and have 70% tread life remaining and the rubber on the outer edges of the tread is splitting, exposing wire.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #406
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
^I would get in touch with the manufacturer, has to be some kind of tread life warranty that should cover that.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #407
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Walmart I'm pretty sure won't install any tire bigger than what's recommended for that vehicle
Old 10-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #408
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Walmart I'm pretty sure won't install any tire bigger than what's recommended for that vehicle
It's cool. I like them for the price lol. Work slowing down, NO OT.
But I had km2 35's on my 95 yota and that thing was a beast till 329k miles and a mud hole by FedEx !!!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #409
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Fellas Carver mill was fun! i almost fucked my rear bumper up but i fixed it with my hi lift

My build thread and my meet thread will have further details and pics..
Sweet looking ride man
Old 10-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #410
4Runner *****
HHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to beholdHHIRunner is a splendid one to behold

Saw a nice Silver 2nd gen on Hilton Head today with an All Pro rear bumper. Anybody here? I was sitting across from you at a stoplight
Old 10-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #411
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-X-8-TUFF-...2dab4a&vxp=mtr
Old 10-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #412
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Got my 5100's & AAL installed today. WOW what a ride it has
Old 10-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #413
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Got my 5100's & AAL installed today. WOW what a ride it has
How about some pics? What did you set the front 5100's at? I ordered 882's to change out with the 881's.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #414
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone still awake who doesnt already know;

We are going to GULCHES tomorrow for a day of wheeling if anyone else wants to join.

we'll be there around 9:30
Old 10-19-2013, 04:07 AM   #415
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
How about some pics? What did you set the front 5100's at? I ordered 882's to change out with the 881's.
I put them on my build page. All I'm doing now is getting tires. No more upgrades to my pre runner.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:09 AM   #416
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
For anyone still awake who doesnt already know;

We are going to GULCHES tomorrow for a day of wheeling if anyone else wants to join.

we'll be there around 9:30
Man if I had some tires I'd go. These rugged long trails have like 3/16 left ill spin in wet grass lol
Old 10-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #417
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
couple poses at pinnacle mnt rd.

Also found this, it's the same corner I broke off too. I've got a full set again. lmao
Old 10-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #418
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
couple poses at pinnacle mnt rd.

Also found this, it's the same corner I broke off too. I've got a full set again. lmao
sweet dude
Old 10-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #419

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Headed to Carver mill rd. sunday if anyone wants to come with e should be there at noon.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #420
4Runner *****

Anybody know of any good spots to wheel in southern SC. Please don't say The Big Nasty in Savannah Georgia because that place sucks

Products Discussed in this Thread