Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #421
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of anyone who does lift installs in this area for a reasonable price. I've got new leafs and coils on the way and I really don't want to install them myself in my driveway.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #422
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
CFS offroad in columbia.. It's a little drive but easily done in a day if you call for an appointment and if you don't find anyone down there.. The number is 803-550-9411
Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #423
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
We are running a sale on synthetic winch line right now!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...line-sale.html
Old 11-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #424
UGAFAN is on a distinguished road

Name: George
UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in either the Charleston or Hilton Head want to help me with a 5100 install? Will supply food and beer. I need to do all 4 and also add a 1.5" lift block in the back. Thanks!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #425
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Sure man!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #426
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah. I'm always down to drink some beer
Old 11-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #427
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I seen some badass tacos at the fair last night
Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #428

UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Guys, I really appreciate the help! When would y'all like to get together to help put them on? Just a disclaimer...all I have are handtools. Do either of you guys have a a decent sized jack and jack stands? I'm mechanically inclined, but never done shocks or messed with leaf springs before. Hoping either one of you have. I've read through the instructions a dozen times and it seems straightforward. Also, what kind of beer do y'all want ? More than happy to drive to either one of y'all's places to put these on as well. Or if y'all want to come to my house in Mt P, that works too. Just let me know. Thanks again!
Old 11-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #429
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
ID join.. can bring a chordless impact & hilift.. you wont need a spring compressor or anything
Old 11-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #430
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFAN View Post
Guys, I really appreciate the help! When would y'all like to get together to help put them on? Just a disclaimer...all I have are handtools. Do either of you guys have a a decent sized jack and jack stands? I'm mechanically inclined, but never done shocks or messed with leaf springs before. Hoping either one of you have. I've read through the instructions a dozen times and it seems straightforward. Also, what kind of beer do y'all want ? More than happy to drive to either one of y'all's places to put these on as well. Or if y'all want to come to my house in Mt P, that works too. Just let me know. Thanks again!
if you come to chad's... i'll help.

I wont be home for awhile till like Dec 15...
Old 11-13-2013, 02:47 AM   #431

UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Would y'all be up for it this weekend or maybe the following? I'm wide open for either one.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:45 AM   #432
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
USC players......SMFH

http://www.live5news.com/story/23947...ill-be-charged
Old 11-13-2013, 07:08 AM   #433
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Ain't that a damn shame. Some USC players really don't have it all up there...

Smdh
Old 11-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #434
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Those crazy cocks. smh
Old 11-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #435
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFAN View Post
I'm down for this weekend. I have a decent jack that could work. It worked on my truck. Not sure about a 2nd gen though.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #436
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
ID join.. can bring a chordless impact & hilift.. you wont need a spring compressor or anything
You definitely need to come to charleston. You know you've got a place to stay at my house
Old 11-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #437
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
South Carolina B.S. Thread

Ugafan, I'm available thurs-sat next week if you don't get to it this weekend. I'm sure we can recruit Eddy to help also. Just let me know.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #440
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Cham I might be tailgating the Citadel/clemson game next week.

Products Discussed in this Thread