Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #41
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihadmail View Post
The new wheels:
Mediocre at best. Naaaa. Jk new wheels looks good man.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #42
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The new wheels:
I envy your MPG's... Nice car.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #43
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Love the new ride James.. looks good.. and Ryan I am wanting to relocate my horn but have no clue how to do that.. I read a few threads and got lost in all of it.. I was looking at getting hood struts..but I think i'm gonna hold off on the hood struts and work on leaf springs as next upgrade...
Old 02-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #44
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
Love the new ride James.. looks good.. and Ryan I am wanting to relocate my horn but have no clue how to do that.. I read a few threads and got lost in all of it.. I was looking at getting hood struts..but I think i'm gonna hold off on the hood struts and work on leaf springs as next upgrade...
I can help you relocate the horns. Really easy to do. Also I called ACC today about my old leafs, they are checking if they have them. If they don't we may be able to find you something at Southeast Overland.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:44 AM   #45
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
ok cool deal.. I was looking into the stealership for new springs and its 2grand.. and I don't really want a lift other than just not sagging leaves ... and everything I have found lifts ya 1.5 in in rear.. which I know now I have billies I can make that work.. but was tryin to avoid that...
Old 03-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #46
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Sale on Soft Shackles at Southeast Overland:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ckle-sale.html
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #47
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Punkindrublic..... passed you a few days ago coming by High Point..... Kinda hard to mistake your truck...
Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #48
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
when are y'all going on spring break?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Punkindrublic..... passed you a few days ago coming by High Point..... Kinda hard to mistake your truck...
Cool man! I live out at highpoint.

Also any local guys who want a Southeast Overland Sticker, let me know. I have like 100 in my truck.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #51
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
the week of March 18th is ours. When's your's?
same week actually, ours is normally one of the last to start
Old 03-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #52

Tell me what you want on sale this weekend at Southeast Overland. We may put your recommendation on sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6546803
Old 03-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #53
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Also, for the life of me i can not figure out how to switch my light switch from the POS one that came with the light to the OEM fog light switch, it looks like i need a female part to plug into it? i even took it to the shop to get them to do it and they didnt even know.

any one know?
Old 03-07-2013, 05:18 AM   #54
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
Also, for the life of me i can not figure out how to switch my light switch from the POS one that came with the light to the OEM fog light switch, it looks like i need a female part to plug into it? i even took it to the shop to get them to do it and they didnt even know.

any one know?
Have a pic of the plug you're talking about?
Old 03-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #55
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have a pic of the plug you're talking about?
i'll have to grab one tomorrow
Old 03-07-2013, 05:56 AM   #56
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Wut.....We don't have to mix with those lowdown, filthy N.Carolinians anymore?

I thought we already had a SC thread.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Wut.....We don't have to mix with those lowdown, filthy N.Carolinians anymore?

I thought we already had a SC thread.
Maybe we did, but I don't think we were using it. I could be wrong though.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #58
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving about 12:30pm tomorrow and staying the weekend.

and i’ll be back down in SC in may for another concert.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:19 AM   #59
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Leaving about 12:30pm tomorrow and staying the weekend.

and iíll be back down in SC in may for another concert.
Safe travels. Roads should be all clear on your way down.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #60
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Safe travels. Roads should be all clear on your way down.
thanks and sweet. i looked and i may hit some construction on I-40. Iíll be in greenville this weekend.

Products Discussed in this Thread