Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #102
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking into the plate rear bumpers but was wondering if anyone knew of ones that work with the factory towing package.
Relentless was my first pick but doesn't work without modification
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #103
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
The party is tomorrow!!! Get excited!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ing-party.html
Old 04-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #104
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
The party is tomorrow!!! Get excited!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ing-party.html

from the store yesterday morning getting my amsteel synth line.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #105
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
well it looks like i wont be on TW as much as i would like.. unfortunatly i am having some health issues from out of no where that is affecting my vision and i am going in friday for a cat scan for my brain to hopefully get me an answer on what the hell is going on... needless to say all the money that was saved for lift tires mods etc will be used for medical bills and i probably wont be on here or at meets until i get this figured out.. i am hoping its something small that wont take long to get over.. not asking for any pity just letting the TW family know why i wont be around as much until i figure out whats going on..
Old 04-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #106
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
damn man thats not good at all. well i hope the scan shows its something easily managed man.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #109
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Well buddy, the mods can wait, your health is a bit more important, keep us posted if you can.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #110
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Well buddy, the mods can wait, your health is a bit more important, keep us posted if you can.
x2 hopefully its something small and can be fixed easily.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #111
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
good luck w/ a diagnosis
Old 04-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #113
UGAFAN is on a distinguished road

Name: George
UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
30k service

Hey guys,

Just curious if there is anyone in the Charleston area that wouldn't mind helping me do my 30k service. The dealership wants an exorbitant amount of money to do it, and I'm sure it's something I can myself. The only thing that's questionable is changing the spark plugs - never done that before . I just don't want to get it apart or even halfway done, and have to put it back together because I can't finish on my own.

I'll buy beer/food/whatever for your time , and am happy to drive to you. Thanks, and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys soon.

George
Old 04-27-2013, 06:21 AM   #114
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
I would help but i'm not close to charleston... i will be in cola may 24-26th though...
Old 04-27-2013, 07:41 AM   #115
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFAN View Post
Hey guys,

Just curious if there is anyone in the Charleston area that wouldn't mind helping me do my 30k service. The dealership wants an exorbitant amount of money to do it, and I'm sure it's something I can myself. The only thing that's questionable is changing the spark plugs - never done that before . I just don't want to get it apart or even halfway done, and have to put it back together because I can't finish on my own.

I'll buy beer/food/whatever for your time , and am happy to drive to you. Thanks, and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys soon.

George
when and where? heading out to twin ponds for a shooting/meet w/ some other low country folks. i'm on the north side of goose creek. plugs might take 10-15 mins, including the removal of the airbox, etc.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #116

UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

I really appreciate the offer to help. My schedule is pretty flexible. The only days I can't do it is this coming Thursday-Sunday. Other than that, I'm wide open. I've already changed the air filter and cabin filter. I think all that's left are the plugs and the rear diff oil (2wd). I actually work out in Ladson, and I'd be happy to meet up whenever it's convenient for you. Thanks again for the offer, and let me know what's best!

George
Old 04-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #117

i work over off aviation. i could do it 3:30~ish or after Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #118

UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Jamie,

Thanks again for offering to help. Tomorrow at 3:30 would be perfect. My phone number is. Just shoot me a text or give me a call with where to meet you. I'm picking up the plugs and gear oil today. Is there anything else you need me to bring?

Also let me know if I can bring you some beer, liquor, or whatever else for your help. Thanks again man - I really appreciate your help. Excited to learn something.

George
Old 05-03-2013, 06:58 AM   #119
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
well i finally recieved the results from the MRI and its been very hard on me and my wife and its very hard for me too tell people whats going on but i have been diagnosed with MS and i will be going to the neurologist next week to find out what stage i am in and what i can do to stop the progression of the disease so wish me luck and if you can pray for me and my wife to get through this... thank you everyone.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #120
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
well i finally recieved the results from the MRI and its been very hard on me and my wife and its very hard for me too tell people whats going on but i have been diagnosed with MS and i will be going to the neurologist next week to find out what stage i am in and what i can do to stop the progression of the disease so wish me luck and if you can pray for me... thank you everyone.
Im sorry to hear that man, will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Products Discussed in this Thread