Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2014, 04:57 PM   #15561
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I wish man. It's $10,000 but would be well worth it. Cause I spend about $4g a month getting parts cut

Here's the final copy

Old 09-01-2014, 04:58 PM   #15562
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
ODG with black lettering
Old 09-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #15563
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
These are give a ways
Old 09-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #15564
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These are give a ways
Nice
Old 09-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #15566

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
So who's doing URE and big dogs?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:57 PM   #15567
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Theres two different ones? URE and Big Dogs?

I have no armor right now. Doing Overland Expo, then The 2014 Appalachian Rendezvous, and one more thing in october if I remember correctly. Something every weekend. I feel I need to be a little more secure in vehicle protection before too much off road .
Old 09-01-2014, 07:59 PM   #15568

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm doing URE sept 13th
Old 09-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #15569
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So who's doing URE and big dogs?
👍this guy👍and ShoeCreek the last weekend in Sept.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:12 PM   #15571

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
👍this guy👍and ShoeCreek the last weekend in Sept.
Sweet. I gotta find a group to wheel it
Old 09-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #15572

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
That the glass place we were talking about?
Yeah might be a lot cheaper then I thought
Old 09-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #15574
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want a snorkel so bad. Where u get it?

I want one too. I really like the airflow snorkel
Old 09-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #15575
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish man. It's $10,000 but would be well worth it. Cause I spend about $4g a month getting parts cut
Ever consider doing what some of the other Fabricators and busyness owners do? Tell the client base your intentions, give them a realistic expectation of wait time and get enough pre orders together to buy the equipment you want/ need to make the product at a better margin.?
Old 09-01-2014, 09:10 PM   #15576
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
I want one too. I really like the airflow snorkel
Yeah I want one I have searched but I wish there was a thread on everything needed to do to get the truck ready for water. I know a lot of it is common sense but I wouldn't want to miss anything and fail later. Oh and I would be using mine more for water crossings rather than breathing cleaner air (dust) which is their intended use.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #15577
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah I want one I have searched but I wish there was a thread on everything needed to do to get the truck ready for water. I know a lot of it is common sense but I wouldn't want to miss anything and fail later. Oh and I would be using mine more for water crossings rather than breathing cleaner air (dust) which is their intended use.

Me too. I've done some research. You need a radiator fan kill switch. Waterproof fuse box and battery/terminals. All breathers have to be above water or routed into the cab. I've heard upgraded door seals but I've never seen any for sale. And I think I'm forgetting something
Old 09-01-2014, 09:21 PM   #15578
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
Me too. I've done some research. You need a radiator fan kill switch. Waterproof fuse box and battery/terminals. All breathers have to be above water or routed into the cab. I've heard upgraded door seals but I've never seen any for sale. And I think I'm forgetting something
I am sure the alternator needs something too but not sure what to do about that.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #15580

Quote:
I am sure the alternator needs something too but not sure what to do about that.

Yeah that too! You can't fully waterproof it but you can make splash guards that help. I think some people are coating all there electrical contact points with dielectric grease

Products Discussed in this Thread