Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #15581
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Also relocating as much electrical stuff UP HIGH - roof status.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:41 PM   #15582
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Yall planning to take your trucks swimming?
Old 09-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #15584
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
I can definitely see it in FL. I don't miss living in the swamp. I took my 4wheeler through 3-4 feet of water but I wouldn't try it in my truck
Old 09-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #15585
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCap View Post
Yall planning to take your trucks swimming?

I had a scary experience In my prerunner where I got a little too much water in my intake wheeling and almost hydro locked. I want a snorkel and extended all my breathers to be on the safe side. It's all worth a little extra safety to me
Old 09-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #15586
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCap View Post
I can definitely see it in FL. I don't miss living in the swamp. I took my 4wheeler through 3-4 feet of water but I wouldn't try it in my truck
I have been in about 3 feet of water no prob but I rather have it all water ready if I had to come to the flooded trail again. Plus they look bad ass!
Old 09-01-2014, 10:40 PM   #15587
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
playing in H2O just asking for trouble. Extending breathers wont prevent ingress of water past axle seals and such. Hydrolock is not joke, holes in blocks from broken connecting rods. loosing whole trans to water contamination, i rather flop my junk and body damage..

And dont think you can get away with a manual trans glad i learned all that playing in the water with a cheap to fix 4x4 gota love samurais
Old 09-02-2014, 05:06 AM   #15588

SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Ben speaks the truth
Old 09-02-2014, 06:06 AM   #15589
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
I love water personally.... Snorkel goes on this Christmas Just keep everything serviced: Bearings, change oil in the cases, silicone the spark plug boots, high breathers, KY the door seals.. BE MINDFUL OF THE COMPUTER LOCATION, and you'll be just fine.

(And since I love this photo, my old ride... which my Tacoma is slowly becoming. 120k miles on there with a lot of water, and she's still a DD for the new owner, who is much more... aggressive than I was driving.)
Attached Thumbnails
South Carolina B.S. Thread-ikipix.jpg  
Old 09-02-2014, 06:23 AM   #15590

SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Those of us without fender liners should really consider relocation of the air intake
Old 09-02-2014, 06:28 AM   #15591
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I left mine in
Old 09-02-2014, 06:30 AM   #15592
HHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Internal snorkel ftw
Old 09-02-2014, 06:45 AM   #15593
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
I want a snorkel so bad. Where u get it?
I got it from AutoAnything and with the tw discount it came in for 379.00 to the door.
I got it for cheap insurance, also i drive on gravel roads everyday.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:34 AM   #15594
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I kept my liners in but I'm still concerned because now that my liners are cut for my bumper there's more room for water to come up through
Old 09-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #15596

This is worse than having full liners though lol

Old 09-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #15598

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
oh I am in that club now too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeaaaah not fun
Old 09-02-2014, 08:15 AM   #15599
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off the phone with discount tire..... So f**king jacked
Old 09-02-2014, 08:16 AM   #15600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj318 View Post
Just got off the phone with discount tire..... So f**king jacked

Dirty fives?

Products Discussed in this Thread