Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #141
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
What's up guys
I'll be in Greenwood Sunday...
Old 05-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #142
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
I hope to be in an 18 pack.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #143
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well I guess u can since u have an ARB bumper.. just don't back into anything..
Old 05-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #144
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nah....no DUI for me.....got 2 teenagers to drive me around if needed. Kids are great!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #145
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Nah....no DUI for me.....got 2 teenagers to drive me around if needed. Kids are great!!!
Haha. I saw your truck on I 26 inbound about two months ago. I was laying low driving my daily driver headed to Asheville. Truck looks good man.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Haha. I saw your truck on I 26 inbound about two months ago. I was laying low driving my daily driver headed to Asheville. Truck looks good man.
Yeah, that was probably me...thanks Andy. If I could figure out whats going on with my tire wear, I'd love truck a lot more. If not, it might have to go.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #147
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, that was probably me...thanks Andy. If I could figure out whats going on with my tire wear, I'd love truck a lot more. If not, it might have to go.
Fronts on the inside?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Fronts on the inside?
You guessed it! Any ideas?????
Old 05-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #149

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guessed it! Any ideas?????
Did you change UCA's? I have a buddy that re aligned mine on broad river road at the Wheel Source, his name is DJ. Back in factory specs after my lift with light racing UCA'S.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:20 PM   #150

No....I didn't change the UCA. SUpposedly with the drop bracket lifts they aren't necessary. There is almost no angle at all on my output shafts or UCA.

I've been going to an old fella out in Newberry for the alignments. I think he's missing out on modern technology with his alignment equipment. Gonna try somewhere new this weekend.

I've bought a lot of stuff from Wheel Source over the years.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #151

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah talk to DJ they have a nice computer setup over there. Tell him Goza Sent you. I know UCA'S aren't necessary but the light ratings offer lots of adjustment.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #152

Will do Andy!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #153
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Being in Fl for the summer already makes me miss SC a ton more.
this place is not meant for me haha
Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #154
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
Awesome bro.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #155
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

I got a load of mulch te other day and now I'm squeaking really bad in the back...great.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
I got a load of mulch te other day and now I'm squeaking really bad in the back...great.
Yours lasted longer than mine....mine has squeaked sense about 6 months old.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #157
Gamecock Tacos

Quote:
Yours lasted longer than mine....mine has squeaked sense about 6 months old.
Finally used her like a truck and she is bitchin about it.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #158
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
I found a K&N filter from when I had my truck. Anyone in the Columbia area want it? It's for a 2nd gen v6. No charge, I'm just not going to drive out of my way to get it to anyone.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #159
Gamecock Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihadmail View Post
I found a K&N filter from when I had my truck. Anyone in the Columbia area want it? It's for a 2nd gen v6. No charge, I'm just not going to drive out of my way to get it to anyone.
If noone takes you up on it, I'll be in cola sometime in the next couple weeks I'm sure.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:16 AM   #160

I have a k&N filter and recharge kit been tryin to sell ...maybe i should just give it up for free...

Products Discussed in this Thread