Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

April 2013 Raleigh Area Meet Up!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
April 2013 Raleigh Area Meet Up!

Well guys it's that time again. Based off the success of the meet in January, I'm planning another meet for the first Saturday in April (April 6th). We'll be changing it up a little from last time and having the meet at Wild Wing Cafe. For those that came to the January meet, it is in the same complex as Carolina Ale House was (Centrum at Crossroads). We could also make this a mod day if anyone would like to open their garage or work area for the day.

Specifics:

Date:
Saturday April 6th 2013

Time:
1 PM

2300 Walnut St
Cary, NC 27518
http://goo.gl/maps/77W85

If you get lost or are afraid of getting lost, PM me for my cell # and I'll help guide you to the place if need be.

Looking forward to seeing some of you who came out last time and hopefully some others can make it out this time as well!

Attendees:
Chad
Sandman614
Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Strong maybe... pending possible vacation plans
Old 02-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
sub a dubbed
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can I get better directions this time?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
Can I get better directions this time?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
In my defense, those trees were not on the map!
Old 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
slutty state girls are a nessecity
Old 02-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me!
Old 02-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
LOL I posted the address and a map of it on google....
i had to show him how to get to 40 hwy a few months ago. poor boy just wasn't made for raleigh.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
sud'd could be my last few opportunities for East Coast Meets.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i had to show him how to get to 40 hwy a few months ago. poor boy just wasn't made for raleigh.

Roads in GA make more sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Gps is your friend!
I did use GPS...
Old 02-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #17
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i work the 6th but the 7th is doable for me
Old 02-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Engineering college. They have no women.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #19
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Engineering college. They have no women.
We have women. The campus that houses engineering also houses textile and fashion management/design classes, which are about 90% sorority chicks. Really odd when the busses have computer science nerds and sorority chicks mixed with the Indian grad students.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
DoubleYotaBoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
DoubleYotaBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hah I go to State I can handle this for ya