lohrryan's Tacoma Gallery
i cant believe i misses it whens the next ride
Old 03-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #22
cowgirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Jenna
cowgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Haha well ill just say that we had beer, liquor, jello shots, jars of apple pie moonshine, watermelon moonshine, and strawberrys soaked in moonshine. Combine that with some country folk, a fire, and a small ass guitar and u got yourself a pretty few crazy nights! Lol
Even so it was a few awesome nights. I wish it wasn't over. I can not wait for the next trip
Old 03-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #23
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #24
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohrryan View Post
i cant believe i misses it whens the next ride
keep your eyes out in the south east forum. the next big one coming up is april fools in harlan but we were all talking about going to windrock in sept
Old 03-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #25

Gid , reposted all the pics i got done yesterday. about to take a shit and start working on the rest of the pics.......................your welcome bacon cooking f.a.g.g.o.t
Old 03-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
keep your eyes out in the south east forum. the next big one coming up is april fools in harlan but we were all talking about going to windrock in sept

dude, i really wanna do both events
Old 03-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #27
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Geez, looks like a blast! That bobbed 1st gen(sk8rjess) is pretty bad ass
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #28
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
dude, i really wanna do both events
do it man! BRING YO BUTT ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Geez, looks like a blast! That bobbed 1st gen(sk8rjess) is pretty bad ass
thanks man! it was probably the best wheeling trip i've had.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #29
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do it man! BRING YO BUTT ON!

thanks man! it was probably the best wheeling trip i've had.
Agreed man!!! The whole experience was just badass! These fuckin pics are sick. I'm reppin everybody that came that weekend. I agree with baby girl, I wish the weekend didn't end. I'm ready for round eleventeen.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #30
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Delayed Entry Program
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
im kind of glad i didnt go idk if my tires would even get me half the places it looks like yall went.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #31
bonafide

Quote:
Agreed man!!! The whole experience was just badass! These fuckin pics are sick. I'm reppin everybody that came that weekend. I agree with baby girl, I wish the weekend didn't end. I'm ready for round eleventeen.
without a doubt! we all HAVE to meet up soon for another. even if we don't all make the april fools trip we need to have our own sometime soon. heck i may even just skip on that and wait till we can all get together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanfoy View Post
im kind of glad i didnt go idk if my tires would even get me half the places it looks like yall went.
nah man it wasn't what it looks like. it was clay.. even the stock AT guys were doing great!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #32

Old 03-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #34
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
without a doubt! we all HAVE to meet up soon for another. even if we don't all make the april fools trip we need to have our own sometime soon. heck i may even just skip on that and wait till we can all get together.

nah man it wasn't what it looks like. it was clay.. even the stock AT guys were doing great!
Yeah dude I'm so down for an early summer meet, a late summer meet, an early fall meet. Whatever everyone wants to do. Yall that didn't make it will have so much fun and see what we are talkin about if yall make it to the next one
Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #35
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics guys. Looks like you all had a great time.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #36
cowgirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Jenna
cowgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah dude I'm so down for an early summer meet, a late summer meet, an early fall meet. Whatever everyone wants to do. Yall that didn't make it will have so much fun and see what we are talkin about if yall make it to the next one
I'm down to go on all of them. Early and kate summer plus early fall. It will be awesome
Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
I'm down to go on all of them. Early and kate summer plus early fall. It will be awesome

aint it past your damn bedtime little girl
Old 03-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #38

Old 03-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #39