Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

*TW Land Between the Lakes meet March 2013 (pics and videos)*

Old 03-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #41
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
^do it! it was awesome.

Coop did you get any of the whole campsite?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #42
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
^do it! it was awesome.

Coop did you get any of the whole campsite?
Nope , wish I did now though
Old 03-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #45
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-06-2013, 09:58 AM   #46
bonafide

Kurt you have a broken link!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #47
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
I may be going up there 1 st weekend of April if anyone wants to come
Old 03-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #48
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
Kurt you have a broken link!
Fixed
Old 03-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #50

fuck , if your gonna post pics of my truck, photoshop a fucking bumper on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #51
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
fuck , if your gonna post pics of my truck, photoshop a fucking bumper on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell it just looks like the rest of our trucks. Get the right angle and none of us look like we have bumpers! Lol I have random people call me while I'm driving ..... "Dude what happened to ur front bumper!" Lol
Old 03-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Hell it just looks like the rest of our trucks. Get the right angle and none of us look like we have bumpers! Lol I have random people call me while I'm driving ..... "Dude what happened to ur front bumper!" Lol

hahaha dude i am addicted to this site and the t4r site now. i never gave two shits about fixing up my truck ever until i got this runner and used it on trails............ hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeedddddddd d
thank you gid
Old 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #53
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hahaha dude i am addicted to this site and the t4r site now. i never gave two shits about fixing up my truck ever until i got this runner and used it on trails............ hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeedddddddd d
thank you gid
No thanks needed. That night at the gas station just happened for a reason!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #54

Quote:
Amen
Old 03-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #55
cowgirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Jenna
cowgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
??? Idk how to feel about this statement? Gid are u gay?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
That statement was not gay, in fact he is referring to the night that made me decide to get a yota...but yes he does like little boys! Me on the other hand I like the beaver so come on down to TN and cuddle up with me a lil bit. Hell ill even throw on a cowboy hat and some spurs if it causes you to spring a leak
Old 03-07-2013, 06:34 AM   #57
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
Maybe ......... I don't wanna talk about it. It's complicated
Quote:
That statement was not gay, in fact he is referring to the night that made me decide to get a yota...but yes he does like little boys! Me on the other hand I like the beaver so come on down to TN and cuddle up with me a lil bit. Hell ill even throw on a cowboy hat and some spurs if it causes you to spring a leak
Damn!!!! Ur not gonna pee on her are u!?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #58

Quote:
Maybe ......... I don't wanna talk about it. It's complicated

Damn!!!! Ur not gonna pee on her are u!?
This one goes out to cowgirl, where ever you are just remember....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJ4zrB41mg
Old 03-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #59
bonafide

alright guys, i'm going to have this one printed for my wall. i tried to include everyone in this.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #60
lohrryan is on a distinguished road

Army: Ch-47 chinnok flight crew member
Name: patrick
lohrryan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to go up to LBL