Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Gulches 3/23

Old 03-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Gulches 3/23

I am planning on going to Gulches Saturday the 23rd. That is a little less than 2 weeks away now but still plenty of time to plan ahead. The plan is to get there when the park opens and wheel all day. I have never wheeled there so hopefully someone will want to go who has been before .

Park Info:
http://gulchesorvpark.com/index.php?...rk-Information

Trail Info:
http://gulchesorvpark.com/index.php?...4-Trail-System
Old 03-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
On call for work that day. Game time decision.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
On call for work that day. Game time decision.
I hear ya. I start work not long after this date so wheeling will be minimal for a while.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Don't you frown on me. I was hoping you were going to be able to make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
I'm still trying to find a way to make this one....
I hope you can! I really wanna see how your rig has come along in person. I'm sure the pictures don't do it any justice.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #8
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I hope you can! I really wanna see how your rig has come along in person. I'm sure the pictures don't do it any justice.
The wife gave me a tentative "ok", so I'm a definite maybe now.

Gulches is the best place to find out where my rubbing issues are, that's for sure....
Old 03-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #9
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Nah I won't make it. Still have to get it back together but waiting on my dual cases
Yeah I just remember they are shipping out soon, or already have? I'm so jelly! Will you have everything ready for a spring ride or will it be summer? I just wanna go other places like Coal Creek or Windrock rather than URE.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Gulches is the best place to find out where my rubbing issues are, that's for sure....
Be less effort just to determine where the rubbing isn't and go from there.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #11
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:

Hell yeah man I hope you can make it. Maybe I'll finally get around to getting a CB before this meet haha.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #12
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah man I hope you can make it. Maybe I'll finally get around to getting a CB before this meet haha.
Nice thing about Gulches - it's so small all you need is an open window if you don't have a CB
Old 03-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #13
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Nice thing about Gulches - it's so small all you need is an open window if you don't have a CB
Ugh don't say that. I am up in the air about my next mod either being a Co2 setup or a CB. I've been leaning towards Co2 but that's like an extra $150, where as the CB would be ~$100.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #14
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I just remember they are shipping out soon, or already have? I'm so jelly! Will you have everything ready for a spring ride or will it be summer? I just wanna go other places like Coal Creek or Windrock rather than URE.
It should be ready next month. I have to get driveshafts built after the duals go in.