Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

May 24-26 Uwharrie Memorial day Run

Old 03-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #21
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i think it would be your 4runner mounting and raping your truck. :P
Old 03-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #23
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.... Think Ill keep my eye on this one...
Old 03-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #25
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Its not rape if it wants it
so ur saying ur truck is a bitch? and takes it from behind?
Old 03-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #26
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Shit I better order my rear bumper today. I am in.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #28
Dark Lord of the Sith

haha i remember that.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #29
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Shit I better order my rear bumper today. I am in.
still didnt get ahold of that guy? if not, i dont think he really wants to sell anything

what bumper u ordering?
Old 03-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #30
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
For the rape, or the wheeling?
Yes...
Old 03-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #31
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Yes...
navy guy, of course he's in for both
Old 03-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #32
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
still didnt get ahold of that guy? if not, i dont think he really wants to sell anything

what bumper u ordering?
I got a hold of him but he is a flake. Hey I have cash in hand and am on my way...no answer....

I will hit him up again when I get back next week and see what's up...would love to not wait. .
Old 03-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #33
Dark Lord of the Sith

yeah, heard that multiple times from other people
Old 03-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #35
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
navy guy, of course he's in for both
Old 03-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #36
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
truth hurts huh?
Old 03-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #37
Dark Lord of the Sith

so just a sunday bump. make yo plans to be here
Old 03-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #38
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Subbed, strong possibility, I'm off all weekend, but I close on the new house the 20th
Old 03-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #39
Dark Lord of the Sith

sweet
Old 03-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #40
bigeye227
bigeye227 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
bigeye227's Tacoma Gallery
I am fairly new to this forum thing and have never been wheeling with a group but I would like to get in on this one. I go to Uwharrie a lot. I am free that weekend until Sunday at the moment I will stay tuned in for info.