Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

May 24-26 Uwharrie Memorial day Run

Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #381
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I know man. I tried to find another manager to open the store. But that was a failed attempt. Shittiest part about it is I asked for Memorial Day weekend back in February.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #383
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
I know Kodak Rock and/or parts of Rocky Mountain Loop are suppose to be closed this year, but still looking to have a good time either way.
what trails are open?
Old 05-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #384
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
what trails are open?
all the others?
Old 05-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #385
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Dickey Bell, Daniel, and Dutch John (especially if wet) remain worth doing. Everything else is pretty mild, and really only fun if soaked. A good rainstorm would help you out....just don't try to run Daniel when wet.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #386
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Dickey Bell, Daniel, and Dutch John (especially if wet) remain worth doing. Everything else is pretty mild, and really only fun if soaked. A good rainstorm would help you out....just don't try to run Daniel when wet.
Never been on daniel, I know it suppose to be hard but is it really that bad?
Old 05-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #387
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It's not bad if u have lockers for the ledge. But it's not easy by any means either. I wouldn't do it again with a manual without a crawler. But that's just me suckin at manipulating the clutch enough to not smoke it
Old 05-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #388

I kinda wanna try it but I don't wanna be winching the whole trail, anyone mind if I ride with them on daniel?
Old 05-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #389
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sliders, at least all-terrain tires, at least one locker, and common sense required if you want to make it through without damage.

All the above plus full skids, bumpers, front diff traction aid, gearing, and a winch can all be useful if you try some of the harder lines.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #390
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I watched a couple stock FJ's run Daniel with no problem, even went up the ledges instead of the bypasses.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #391

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I watched a couple stock FJ's run Daniel with no problem, even went up the ledges instead of the bypasses.

Dry and groomed, I'd believe it. As of a couple weeks ago it had not been groomed this year and was rutted to fuck. They wouldn't have made it then, I can tell you that.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #392
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Dry and groomed, I'd believe it. As of a couple weeks ago it had not been groomed this year and was rutted to fuck. They wouldn't have made it then, I can tell you that.
Yeah probably not lol. They seem to care way less than I do when shit starts getting off camber.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #393
yotaco.orig805 is on a distinguished road
yotaco.orig805's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning on going still, probably wont get there till later in the evening. How impossible will it be to locate the group? I've never been to ure :/
Old 05-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #394
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
I will be up there this weekend. I'm still not sure when I will get down there though... I finally got the Trail-Gear links swapped out for Barnes Enduro links, so we will see how that goes
Old 05-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #395
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
good luck guys, cant make it, im closin on a new crib tomorrow
Old 05-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #396
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
I will be up there this weekend. I'm still not sure when I will get down there though... I finally got the Trail-Gear links swapped out for Barnes Enduro links, so we will see how that goes
Get to see the beast of the truck in action!
Old 05-24-2013, 04:24 AM   #397
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaco.orig805 View Post
I am planning on going still, probably wont get there till later in the evening. How impossible will it be to locate the group? I've never been to ure :/
Be at Yates and won't have no issue finding us or at the outpost before 9 on say and won't have nonissue findin us
Old 05-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #398
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Was holding out hope I would be able to roll up with Paul this afternoon but I am out. Fucking work never ends! Shit will still be there Tuesday even if I work today and tomorrow. Have fun and upload pics for us that can't make it!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 AM   #400
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro Hero 3