Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

May 24-26 Uwharrie Memorial day Run

Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #41
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there Fri-Sun possibly Monday, in the Welfare Cadilac
Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #42
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #43
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
We have a wedding that weekend... I asked my wife it that meant a "no or hell no?" She said "more like an F-no."
Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #44
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeye227 View Post
I am fairly new to this forum thing and have never been wheeling with a group but I would like to get in on this one. I go to Uwharrie a lot. I am free that weekend until Sunday at the moment I will stay tuned in for info.
the only other info that will be added is where people will be camping. everything else is pretty much the norm.

most of the wheeling is done on saturday. maybe a night run on fri. and possible sunday run but i know by then, im normally ready to head back on sunday but havin monday off, might take my time
Old 03-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #45
bigeye227
bigeye227 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
bigeye227's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
the only other info that will be added is where people will be camping. everything else is pretty much the norm.

most of the wheeling is done on saturday. maybe a night run on fri. and possible sunday run but i know by then, im normally ready to head back on sunday but havin monday off, might take my time
Sounds good!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #47
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
We have a wedding that weekend... I asked my wife it that meant a "no or hell no?" She said "more like an F-no."
What day the wedding?
Old 03-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #48
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeye227 View Post
I am fairly new to this forum thing and have never been wheeling with a group but I would like to get in on this one. I go to Uwharrie a lot. I am free that weekend until Sunday at the moment I will stay tuned in for info.
we can convoy! Im right up the road from you in Horneytown
Old 03-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #49
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What day the wedding?
All weekend. Dasha is the Matron of Honor so she has to set all the shit up while I watch the kids.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #50
Dark Lord of the Sith

Ewwwwwwww
Old 03-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #51
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bring the kids
Old 03-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #53
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Lol dooooo eeeeet
Old 03-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #54
bigeye227

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
we can convoy! Im right up the road from you in Horneytown
Works for me. I have seen your truck at the FD. I cut through there from Thomasville sometimes.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #55
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
you sure? ive never taken my taco to horneytown fd. you talkin bout my work on sandy ridge?
Old 03-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #56
Wait for it...

Quote:
Ewwwwwwww

Quote:
bring the kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
LOL yea just dip out with the kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Lol dooooo eeeeet
Old 03-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #58
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I should have my bumpers on and my suspension right by then. Still need to buy a hi lift.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #59
bigeye227

Quote:
you sure? ive never taken my taco to horneytown fd. you talkin bout my work on sandy ridge?
Maybe so. That's near where I work. Cool truck, I recognize it from somewhere. I see a cool second gen at the store in Horneytown sometimes too. Always checking out Tacomas.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #60
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Look on main st and you'll see my taco a lot by the country store. Where you work? I live 2 houses down from the store