Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

LOW COUNTRY MEET!!!

Old 05-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #41
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.hampton View Post
Well we definitely had a good time! Nothing but guns and explosions. Not so much about the trucks on this one. Although I did get to see what jhodge was working with and needless to say I was impressed!
and then he saw the truck....HEYO!!!!

had a bruised shoulder after all those mosin shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
Damn it. I need to get on here more often. I'm in for the next meet. Sub'd for later
arent you the popo/azog's friend?
Old 05-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #42
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
You are correct. ^^^
Old 05-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #43
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
and then he saw the truck....HEYO!!!!

I'll be at the next one hopefully
Old 05-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #44
Asian RedNeck
BenMara will become famous soon enoughBenMara will become famous soon enough

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
wow i forget about the South East forum and i miss a local shoot event oh well
Subed for next event
Old 05-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #45
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
everyone who would like to go shooting, or who likes shooting at all, k.sauer and myself will be getting into some reloading in the near future. That being said, would anyone be interested in some strictly lead fairly cheap ammo? O and keep eyes on this thread so that we can not only do this again but make the next one even better!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #46
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
What rounds are you thinking about reloading? I shoot alot of 308, not much 556/223, but more 9mm and 45acp then 556. Im still working on reloading my 308 brass, just cant seem to find good deals on projectiles.... Lee (hand) loader STYLE...
Old 05-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #47
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

We are planning on loading whatever type of ammo we can. As long as we can get our hands on the molds then we will reload it. If there is a strong enough market for fairly cheap good quality, hand made ammo then we will sell it. My buddy is applying for his FFL so it will be legit as well. We just wanna know if we are even going to be able to sell anything.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:35 AM   #48
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
yall may wanna check out this also, it has caught mey eye for projectiles
Old 05-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #49
PUT THE WORK IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMara View Post
yall may wanna check out this also, it has caught mey eye for projectiles
Check out what?
Old 05-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #50
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...?114-BT-Sniper
forgot the link haha man i must have been loopy from ambient still
Old 05-18-2013, 06:22 AM   #51
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna try and get over on the next one...Hey, I have some 223 brassI want in
Old 05-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #52
PUT THE WORK IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
I'm gonna try and get over on the next one...Hey, I have some 223 brassI want in
I think we could work something out when we finally get our operation up and running. Providing the brass may even catch a discount. We are still working on how we are going to handle the pricing and such. We are planning on being either right at or a couple dollars below market value however, we will not have a limit on how much you can buy. We will simply ask that you understand that we are not a factory and work with us on timing of orders and things of that nature. We are not making ammo just yet so please don't start placing orders or anything. We are just trying to see if it will be a worthwhile venture to go for the FFL and all. From the feedback I have already received, it appears that we are just gonna go for it and see what happens. I will post an official thread when we are actually underway with it all. Keep your eyes pealed!
Old 05-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #53
PUT THE WORK IN

So, how would everyone feel about doing another range day/meet and greet around the end of July?
Old 05-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #54
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Discounts...
Ok good luck with the new venture.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:12 AM   #55

Army:
My birthday is on July...Maybe yall could get me a cake and bullets for presents! I like about any make, I am in no way picky.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #56
PUT THE WORK IN

hahahaha, we will see. I would definitely like to do another one though. It was great meeting jhodge but I feel like at least a couple more people could have shown up and made that day even better, if that was even possible.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #57
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be up in MD the end of july, so count me out on that one.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #58
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
should be able to end of july...where?
Old 05-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #59
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Made a trip during the week, boy was it crowded. 10min wait for a table. Going to try and make it out next weekend. wish this 22lr conversion for my G17 would run worth a damn but then again its a 22lr
Old 05-19-2013, 12:26 AM   #60
TransplantTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Zane
TransplantTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm currently in KY but moving to Bluffton/HHI in less than a month so I would be more than down for some meets especially since I'm moving to an area where I know no one or the lay of the land...Took a job there and I also shoot too and will be about an hour or so from Charleston and maybe less from Savannah so feel free to hit me up