Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

LOW COUNTRY MEET!!!

Old 05-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #61
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, well it sounds like we would have a really good turnout for another meet. jhodge, dont worry about it man, we will get you in on the next one. I am thinking same place just one weekend at the end of july. Yall let me know which weekend and we will make it happen.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #62
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

I am gonna go ahead and say July 27th for all those interested in coming out to do some shooting and maybe a little truck talking. Meet at the Twin Ponds rifle range at 1300 or 1:00 PM. That is a saturday for anyone wondering. This seems to be a fairly good date right at the end of the month. Should give everyone plenty of time to source some ammo and what not. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #63
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
http://www.precisiononeammunition.com/
is the only other local that sell ammo
Old 05-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #64
PUT THE WORK IN

If anyone is worried about ammo, myself and k.sauer are doing a little reloading, well as much as we can. So, if you are in need of some popular caliber and can't seem to find it but you want to show up to the meet anyway then do just that. We are going to be bringing as much ammo as we can. More likely than not we will have your caliber. The last batch we had was .45, 9mm, and .38 spl. Please let us know if there is something you need and we will try and get our hands on it. We will have plenty of .22 and shotgun shells and maybe even a couple of wax slugs. All of this will be for sale for a very reasonable price if you would like to shoot but need ammo. We are not selling to the masses just yet. We are simply making what we want to shoot and seeing if anyone else wants to buy it off of us to shoot. Strictly home use right now.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #65
PUT THE WORK IN

Oh, and can everyone that wants to show up throw a post up saying they're coming. We want to know how many people we are to expect. Thanks guys, and we hope to see yall there.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #66
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
hitting boggy head with some family before noon for some lead slinging
Old 05-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #67
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for July 27. Are you sure you want to wait until 1300 to meet? As we all know it will be the warmest time of the day.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:19 AM   #68
PUT THE WORK IN

If you have a better time we will consider it and see what the general concensus is.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #69
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
The time doesn't really matter to me. I just thought about how hot it will be that late in july. I'll be there no matter what time is decided on.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #70
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on being there.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #71
PUT THE WORK IN

Bump! Just recently got a new toy! Nothing too special, just a hi-point .45 can't wait to get out and shoot it though
Old 07-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #72
PUT THE WORK IN

So, I was thinking, how about we all meet at Twin Ponds Rifle Range at 1:00 PM. That work for everybody?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #73
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday July 27, 2013 1300 Twin Ponds Rifle Range?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #74
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
you bastards...lol.

i'll be back from MD that day or the next...oh well
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #75
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it. Is there any offroading involved in this meet? Francis Marion has a couple decent trails
Old 07-01-2013, 05:34 PM   #76
PUT THE WORK IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMara View Post
Saturday July 27, 2013 1300 Twin Ponds Rifle Range?
Thats it!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #77
PUT THE WORK IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
you bastards...lol.

i'll be back from MD that day or the next...oh well
I am sure that we can figure out another shooting meet fairly soon. I don't ever have a problem going out and shooting a bunch of shit.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #78
PUT THE WORK IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
I should be able to make it. Is there any offroading involved in this meet? Francis Marion has a couple decent trails
We can definitely talk about it. I don't mind doing some offroading. I just don't wanna get out in some ridiculous mud. I know that if crazy cooter comes he will probly wanna go. I don't know any of the trails around there so whoever does will be leading the way I'm sure.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #79
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
I unfortunately drive a pre runner so I can't get into anything too deep but there's a trail off ion swamp that I can sometimes get through