Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

LOW COUNTRY MEET!!!

Old 09-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #101
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up my Charleston Folks lol
Old 09-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #102
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
same ol, same OL
Old 09-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #103
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya. I'm thinking about trading in my tacoma for the newer one!
Old 09-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #104
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya, friend just traded up to 2nd gen taco, from a 1st gen.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #105

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
How he like it
Old 09-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #106
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
it's the best shit ever!!! lol
Old 09-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #107
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
He just didnt have enough space in the 1st gen, has too many communication radios....
Old 10-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #108
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
So how many of you have been out to the Twin Ponds Rifle Range? if you have been there then you know that it is an open air range with no range master. If you have been there more than once then you know that nobody maintains it. K.sauer and myself went out there the other day and there were barricades up that said "Twin Ponds Rifle Range has been closed due to a lack of funding." My question is this. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FUNDING TO OPERATE A RANGE NOBODY WORKS AT?!?!?!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:07 PM   #109

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.hampton View Post
So how many of you have been out to the Twin Ponds Rifle Range? if you have been there then you know that it is an open air range with no range master. If you have been there more than once then you know that nobody maintains it. K.sauer and myself went out there the other day and there were barricades up that said "Twin Ponds Rifle Range has been closed due to a lack of funding." My question is this. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FUNDING TO OPERATE A RANGE NOBODY WORKS AT?!?!?!
Ask your fearless leader NObama!!! Hahah it's his GOV shutdown
Old 10-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #110
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahaha, I know right. its such horseshit. I am not saying the barricades stopped us or anything, we just thought it was stupid that they tried to close it.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #111
Asian RedNeck

BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.palmettoshootersforum.com...hp?f=30&t=8338

: (

its state wide, dont get busted, DNR friend has warned me
Old 10-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #112
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
it has to do w/ the fact that it's in a national forest.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #113
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
I hear ya. I'm thinking about trading in my tacoma for the newer one!
2nd gayest thing I've heard all day
Old 10-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #114

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
2nd gayest thing I've heard all day
Thanks man