Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Gulf States rant

Old 04-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #1
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Gulf States rant

Even back in 09 when I bought my first Tacoma I got a bad taste in my mouth. Now the bad taste has grown to higher blood pressure and a real desire to go to KC to buy my 2013. Gulf States is a hold over from the old days that is ripping people off. I think the dealers are starting to feel the same way. When I bought my 09 the Vehicle shield package was difficult to eliminate. Now it is almost offered as a choice. According to an article I dug up in CNN Money people in the Gulf States area and the SE region pay a hidden fee of almost $1000. This is not including the wortless over priced options these distributors add on.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery