Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Royal blue off road park in TN 2013

Old 06-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #181
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
The poser pics?
yes. up loading my poser pic and kurt’s stuck pic to photo bucket now.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #182
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok time for some poser pic of my truck! and thanks to gid and kurt for spotting me, never would have tried this other wise with the truck being my DD.

Hitch just barley touching the ground.

Look from the driver seat.

Lol even got the old man is this pic. aka kurt.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #183

Ok now time for some pic of kurt. I think i know why he got stuck, it’s because of those old eyes of him.

and now for the mud.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #185

Quote:
Hahaha that was awesome! Instantly stuck, didn't even have a chance
to bad you did not have 4wd...
Old 06-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #187

Quote:
I would've showed yall what real muddin is
yeah i know. if i had lift and good mud tires i would have done it. and made it unlike kurt.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #188
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
yeah i know. if i had lift and good mud tires i would have done it. and made it unlike kurt.
The tires are the key. Lift only helps if u are bottoming out otherwise. Put a big ass lift on a truck with street tires and u ain't doin shit. Put good mud tires on a stock height truck and u will go far. As for driver skill ........ Well some folks got it and some folks don't. Lol
Old 06-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #189

Quote:
The tires are the key. Lift only helps if u are bottoming out otherwise. Put a big ass lift on a truck with street tires and u ain't doin shit. Put good mud tires on a stock height truck and u will go far. As for driver skill ........ Well some folks got it and some folks don't. Lol
yeah that is true! and i got the skill. have had the rhino in enough mud, and it drives the same as a truck in the mud.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #190
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Yea right you still wouldn't have made it through that hole. That was sticky like I'm taking your truck kinda mud. I don't even think Gid could have made it through that one 4x4 or not. It had high departure angles in and out of it little kid... This old man knows!
Old 06-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Yea right you still wouldn't have made it through that hole. That was sticky like I'm taking your truck kinda mud. I don't even think Gid could have made it through that one 4x4 or not. It had high departure angles in and out of it little kid... This old man knows!
the far end did not have a bad departure angle.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:55 PM   #192
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Hahaha tell him how it is papa!!!! Lol and I for sure would've tried, I ain't scared of any mud! although that was some nasty ass shit, like swampy ass shit