Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Royal blue off road park in TN 2013

Old 04-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #21
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
^^ also if you have the type 001 AND 093 hunting’/fish and WMA licenses you are good to go. or a life time sportsmen’s license.

edit: also the daily passes have to be purchased the day of riding.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #23
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Does my sock monkey beanie count as a helmet

Also are those camping price is only for Memorial Day weekend or will they still be the same for this weekend? Cause that's a lot for 1 night on just a random weekend
i don’t see any one lised camping prices, just the WMA permit prices.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:50 AM   #25
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I did notice 28 a night and 12.50 a day for the permit. Only memorial weekend is a 3 night min. I wonder if I can put 5 or 6 people in the camper and pay that price verse each person. I will call today.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:33 AM   #26
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Yea I did notice 28 a night and 12.50 a day for the permit. Only memorial weekend is a 3 night min. I wonder if I can put 5 or 6 people in the camper and pay that price verse each person. I will call today.
Yeah that would suck. Cause I'm camping at least 2 days. That a lot of money to just be at this place
Old 04-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #27
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
There is a state park near called Cove Lake State Park it's 20 a night. I called and checked with them. They are right down the road but only reserve sites online.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #28

their is another place close call, trails end campground. i know they have a MX track as well. i thought about taking my bike up one day and playing around.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #29
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
28 a night?! maybe i won't be staying the night..
Old 04-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #30
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
28 a night?! maybe i won't be staying the night..
Should have bought a runner. Cost nothing to crawl in the back in a parking lot!!!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #32
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
Should have bought a runner. Cost nothing to crawl in the back in a parking lot!!!!!
then i'd be making up excuses as to why i coudln't wheel.. like no front bumper
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #33
bonafide

i'll come up to say hi, maybe wheel a little but i'm still banking on the harlan trip for more wheeling.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #34
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'll come up to say hi, maybe wheel a little but i'm still banking on the harlan trip for more wheeling.
If that's the case you wanna car pool to this one and save some $
Old 04-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #35
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
then i'd be making up excuses as to why i coudln't wheel.. like no front bumper
Shit didn't stop me. And I had a badass heater while it snowed.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #36
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
Shit didn't stop me. And I had a badass heater while it snowed.
so did i.. it was a female bahahaha
Old 04-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Aight so no matter what, it looks like 20+ to camp. All I wanna know is which one I can drink at!? And I'm assuming that's 20 per camp spot, not per person. Cause that ain't shit if u come with more then just yourself or if more then 1 tent is allowed per site
call and see if you can have more then one tent at a site. and you can drink at that place. i don’t think they sell it, but you don’t have to go very far to get some good stuff.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #40

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I checked the state park and I seem to like it better. I can have 4 people at my camp site for 20 bucks and a buck for each extra person. So if i have six at one site and six at another it would cost 22bucks for 6 people, each site. Not bad. The state park looks like will allow liquor but not 100% sure yet. So I'm thinking of reserving 2 sites for Friday and Saturday nights then leave Sunday we don't need a night. Do y'all think there would be more than 12 people show up? Do y'all think it would be best to concentrate on the Harlan ky run since it is so close in time and location and stop this run?