Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Royal blue off road park in TN 2013

Old 04-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #41
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind the state park is out.
Alcoholic Beverages
Except in facilities that are licensed to sell alcoholic beverages, consumption of alcoholic beverages within state park areas that are open to the general public is forbidden.
Except in facilities that are licensed to sell alcoholic beverages, the public display of any container of alcoholic beverages is prohibited within state park areas that are open to the general public.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #42
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
I cant go then lmao. Who cares im down for whatever Kurt. Yall just let me know what the plan is, I can go a weekend without drinking.......i think
Old 04-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #43
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
haha.. "i think"
Old 04-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #44
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
I cant go then lmao. Who cares im down for whatever Kurt. Yall just let me know what the plan is, I can go a weekend without drinking.......i think
I can't. I'll pay the 28 a night and just split it between someone. I highly doubt its that cost per person.

So what is really goin on at this meet!? Royal Blue campgrounds so we can drink and camping Friday and Sat nights??
Old 04-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #45

so whats the deal with this trip
Old 04-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #46
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
So guys, i know some cool spots we will go to. lol.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #48
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I'll be there on Friday. I just wanna know, is it a for sure thing that we have to call and reserve camp sites!? U can't just show up and pay!?
Im pretty sure you have to call.

and i know we cant drive up to the tent sites. only atvs. idk why seams kinda stupid, but thats what the site says.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #49
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Im pretty sure you have to call.

and i know we cant drive up to the tent sites. only atvs. idk why seams kinda stupid, but thats what the site says.
Huh!!?? So if u were just passing through Tennessee and wanted to stop at that park and camp for the night, they would tell u to fuck off!? And u can't drive your truck to the fucking camp site!?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #50
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to call tomorrow and reserve a camping spot for seven. If more come great if not no big loss.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #52

and mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #53

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I have booked my site for me and 5 others.

Check in:Friday, May 31, 2013Check out:Sunday, June 02, 2013Camp Site Type: RV Sites / Water & Elec/30 amp
Nights:
Camp Sites:
Adults:
Can I get a list of who is staying in camping spot number 1.
If there are more than 6 another site will have to be booked. 6 was the max for one spot.
It is goi g to cost 28 for each person that is staying in camping spot 1 for all weekend.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #54
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Huh!!?? So if u were just passing through Tennessee and wanted to stop at that park and camp for the night, they would tell u to fuck off!? And u can't drive your truck to the fucking camp site!?
idk. maybe not if they had some spot open.

and i dont think you can drive the truck to the tent sites. site says atv only. but maybe you could park and walk to them idk. I have only parked their one time. so i really dont know much.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #55
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Ok I have booked my site for me and 5 others.

Check in:Friday, May 31, 2013Check out:Sunday, June 02, 2013Camp Site Type: RV Sites / Water & Elec/30 amp
Nights:
Camp Sites:
Adults:
Can I get a list of who is staying in camping spot number 1.
If there are more than 6 another site will have to be booked. 6 was the max for one spot.
It is goi g to cost 28 for each person that is staying in camping spot 1 for all weekend.
28 for 2 nights is much better.

And here's the list starter ....
1.Gideon
2.Sarah
3.Cooper
Old 05-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #56

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
28 for 2 nights is much better.

And here's the list starter ....
1.Gideon
2.Sarah
3.Cooper
4. Kurt