Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Royal blue off road park in TN 2013

Old 04-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Royal blue off road park in TN 2013

Ok time to start this thread.

THIS WILL BE THE WEEKEND AFTER MEMORIAL WEEKEND MAY 31 to JUNE 2.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there. even if i can’t camp.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. Guess ill go
Old 04-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so it was pointed out to me my dates for Memorial Day is a little off haha 25-27 is actual Memorial Day (3 day weekend)
Old 04-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I am so pissed right now. My wife has made plans for me this Fing weekend. I am so pissed right now $$@@@;://(/ you have no idea. I can't get out of them have a good time guys drink one for me. If I kill her I can go hum naw I can't do that ... DBS get away with it. I am goi g to eat I am pissed!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #8

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the site.
http://www.rideroyalblue.com/
They only have primitive camping that is access by atv for 28 a night 3 night minimum. All of their spots for camp grounds and cabins are full. Their number is 423- 784-9445 only open till 5
I'm still red that I can't go this weekend.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^ also there is a place to get to the trails a mile or 2 down the road that we will use, and it crosses a creek. so getting to the trails is not a problem at all from there.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Here is the site.
http://www.rideroyalblue.com/
They only have primitive camping that is access by atv for 28 a night 3 night minimum. All of their spots for camp grounds and cabins are full. Their number is 423- 784-9445 only open till 5
I'm still red that I can't go this weekend.
Well if the campgrounds are full then why are we goin!!!???
Old 04-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #11

also i told you all to look and see how full they were before you plained the meet. NOOBS!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #13

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I can do that weekend. Jun 1-2
Old 04-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #14
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
lets push it to the weekend after so Kurt can go
Old 04-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #17

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I told her that I am not free that weekend. So that's great I can get there early Friday and set up like last time. I will be camping in the camper. Will call first thing tomorrow and reserve MY spot. I will update with more info. Y'all made my night I am putting the wine bottle down.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Thanks I told her that I am not free that weekend. So that's great I can get there early Friday and set up like last time. I will be camping in the camper. Will call first thing tomorrow and reserve MY spot. I will update with more info. Y'all made my night I am putting the wine bottle down.
pick it back up and celebrate!! And pm a mod asap and change the title
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #19

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I pm'd chris4x4 and waiting to see what he says.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #20

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
A permit is needed

North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area (WMA) Riding Permit Fees

Residents of Tennessee

Ages 13 and under - No Charge
Adult Daily Fee - 12.50

Adult Annual Fee - 45.50

Non-Residents of Tennessee

Ages 13 and under - No Charge
Adult Daily Fee - 30.50

Adult Annual Fee - 108.00

*At least one occupant of the vehicle must possess the proper riding permit. Passengers ride free.
*Riding fees are assessed by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency and not by Ride Royal Blue.
*TWRA permits can be purchased in advance of your arrival at any Tennessee Wal-Mart, sporting good outlet or the Pilot Truck Stop at exit 141 off I-75. Tennessee residents can purchase their permits on-line at www.tnwildlife.org. Permits are also sold at Ride Royal Blue.
*TWRA maps and more info available at www.tn.gov/twra.
*TWRA requires that helmets be worn by children under the age of 18 while on the trail, and Ride Royal Blue enforces the use of helmets for children on the grounds of the resort, as well. Persons over age 18 are not required to wear helmets, although helmets are strongly recommended.