Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Harlan Memorial Weekend

Old 04-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Harlan Memorial Weekend

Wheeling at Black Mtn Offroad Park.
My group will be leaving the park and camping in nearby mountains - that's free. Anyone is able to join us.
Pricing is $20 for a 31 day pass, and $35 for a yearly pass. If you camp with us there won't be a fee, but keep in mind we will be doing primitive camping.
lodging can be found here: http://www.harlancountytrails.com/do...20Brochure.pdf

So far here's the list. I'll add if we get more people

1. sk8rjess(me)
2. Robertocritser (Levi)
3. neuro242 (Brad)
4. Four Wheeler
5. Toyota Crawler
6. Toyota Crawler
7. (maybe) Haddix
8. nomods(Nick)
9. T4rex(Nic)
Old 04-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great park I went there in my stock truck and really enjoyed myself. I wish I didn't have plans that where made by my wife or I would come up their. Thy have cabins for rent ,nice wash down area, nice bathrooms and free air. Once you pass the cabins and go up the hill there is a nice big open area perfect got camping. The rock garden is great too.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yep! they have a few gardens. i didn't get a chance to wheel it much last year as my lockright grenaded so i'm looking forward to wheeling it.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #5
bonafide

updated first post with pricing and lodging info
Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #6
neuro242 is on a distinguished road

neuro242's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 05-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
bonafide

2 more to add, though not tacomas
Old 05-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
bonafide

my buddy josh
Old 05-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #11
bonafide

i can talk to brad and see what he's doing, but i won't be, that's totally out of the way. i've never gone from nashville so i'll have to map it and see my route
Old 05-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #12
bonafide

just found out this is happening while we're down there. maybe i'll enter the tank

http://www.ecors.com/race/memorial-day/
Old 05-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Ill put myself down as a maybe. If I can get my lift/skid plates installed im going to try to go.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
bonafide

I didn't know you still existed man lol. I'll put ya down as a maybe.

I also have another yota to add but it's a built crawler.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #16

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Haha been hanging on the FJ forums lately. Trying to figure out what I need to mod lol
Old 05-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #17
bonafide

the one i help wrench on

Old 05-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #18

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. I have an old man emu lift awaiting install and skid plates.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #20
bonafide

it's gonna be a blast!