Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

SC June/ July camping trip to GA mountains.

View Poll Results: Who is coming?
Yes 7 38.89%
No 6 33.33%
Maybe 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #181
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Son of a bitch.
I mean I'm an HVAC tech so I kinda understand but still it's just one day
Old 05-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #182
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
I mean I'm an HVAC tech so I kinda understand but still it's just one day
Hey! That's what I'm going to school for!!
Old 05-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #183
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey! That's what I'm going to school for!!
Really? Nice! You're gonna loveeee the nice room temperature attics that have tons of space
Old 05-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #184
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really? Nice! You're gonna loveeee the nice room temperature attics that have tons of space

Yeah.. Good luck with that. I do HVAC as well but went to the commercial side. I don't enjoy attics and crawlspaces unless it's on the side. A little better money that way.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #185
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma View Post
Yeah.. Good luck with that. I do HVAC as well but went to the commercial side. I don't enjoy attics and crawlspaces unless it's on the side. A little better money that way.
Very true haha. The only bad about commercial is carrying a jacket with you in the summer for the freezers. And big compressors haha
Old 05-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #186
Quote:
Very true haha. The only bad about commercial is carrying a jacket with you in the summer for the freezers. And big compressors haha

Yea, I work on a military base and we only have two walk-ins, so not a big problem there but those big 20 & 30 ton chiller compressors are pretty big.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #187
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
There's a guy I help out around here when he needs it. Kinda do the dirty work for him I've spent a few days in crawl spaces wrapping duct work in insulation. Laying on your back working does suck most of the time, but there is some cool shit under some of these 100+ year old mill houses. Piles of coal. Gallons of lead paint. Haha all kinds of interesting shit.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #188
Yep

Quote:
There's a guy I help out around here when he needs it. Kinda do the dirty work for him I've spent a few days in crawl spaces wrapping duct work in insulation. Laying on your back working does suck most of the time, but there is some cool shit under some of these 100+ year old mill houses. Piles of coal. Gallons of lead paint. Haha all kinds of interesting shit.
Oh yeah no doubt man. I've been under some old ass house downtown and seem some cool stuff. My favorite is when I find Klein tools in attics that other guys have left behind haha
Old 05-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #189
Quote:
Oh yeah no doubt man. I've been under some old ass house downtown and seem some cool stuff. My favorite is when I find Klein tools in attics that other guys have left behind haha
Or cat skeletons. I found one where the skin had shrunk to the bones, kinda mummified. Gross but neat.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #190
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma View Post
Or cat skeletons. I found one where the skin had shrunk to the bones, kinda mummified. Gross but neat.
Yeah that's cool. Residential is definitely tough work. It isn't for everyone that's for sure. When you get in an attic at 1pm and its been 95 degrees and the owner has has no AC is when you know if you can handle it or not haha
Old 05-23-2013, 06:49 AM   #191

So who's still down? I think my girl friend is gonna come. When we are done on Sunday her an I are headed to FL to visit my family. Her coming with will save me alot of time on the road. Cuts a few hours outta my trip. So at this point she's coming but who knows she might not and ill just drive back to SC on Sunday pick her up and leave back out on Sunday for Florida and get in late. Damn that's gonna be alot of driving.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #192
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So who's still down? I think my girl friend is gonna come. When we are done on Sunday her an I are headed to FL to visit my family. Her coming with will save me alot of time on the road. Cuts a few hours outta my trip. So at this point she's coming but who knows she might not and ill just drive back to SC on Sunday pick her up and leave back out on Sunday for Florida and get in late. Damn that's gonna be alot of driving.
still planning on it. trying to get bob to reset the poll up top since the date was already picked.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
still planning on it. trying to get bob to reset the poll up top since the date was already picked.
You don't have that authority?? Hmm that's odd.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:19 AM   #194
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You don't have that authority?? Hmm that's odd.
i can open/close, change votes, change options/titles, but cannot reset them...if it's even possible.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:21 AM   #195

I think it's possible. If I'm not mistaken I've seen it done on other forums.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #196
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
change of plans...my cousin is getting married the 22nd so I have to back out. So bummed now
Old 05-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #197

Jamie the poll is changed but can we not vote?
Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #198
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Jamie the poll is changed but can we not vote?
the poll has been changed, but it's holding on to old votes.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
the poll has been changed, but it's holding on to old votes.
Hmmm strange.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #200
Sooooooper Moderator

bob deleted the poll. you can make one whatever now.