Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

SC June/ July camping trip to GA mountains.

View Poll Results: Who is coming?
Yes 7 38.89%
No 6 33.33%
Maybe 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #22
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
i will be back from my deployment here in a little over a week so i will throw some leave in for the 21-23 and should be ready to roll.
Awesome man!! Would be a good opportunity to get out and reunite with your truck.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #23
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Might see if I can make it to this
Old 05-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #24
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seems like a lot of low country interest!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #25
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
CONVOY!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
CONVOY!!!
I feel like we might have a decent group interested in going. Big ol convoy!!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #27
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
I feel like we might have a decent group interested in going. Big ol convoy!!
Hopefully interest turns into attendance.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
Hopefully interest turns into attendance.
Haha that didn't seem to be the case for the grand opening party as far as TW was concerned. A good turn out nonetheless.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #29
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha that didn't seem to be the case for the grand opening party as far as TW was concerned. A good turn out nonetheless.
True that. I hope i can come to this but I won't know until closer to the trip.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #30

Just so everyone is aware, wherever we end up camping will be remote. Bring all your food/water. Shitting in a hole. No cell service. Just something to keep in mind if your bringing your youngins or wives and girlfriends.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #31
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
21-23...GO
Old 05-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #32
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just so everyone is aware, wherever we end up camping will be remote. Bring all your food/water. Shitting in a hole. No cell service. Just something to keep in mind if your bringing your youngins or wives and girlfriends.
just make sure there is enough room for the Tent Mahal.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
just make sure there is enough room for the Tent Mahal.
Haha the palace. There will be more than ample room.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #34
bigsky04 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
bigsky04's Tacoma Gallery
I'm free June 21-23 or 28-30...whichever works for me.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #35
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Well boys it looks like we got ourselves a convoyyyyy
Old 05-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #36
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
so only 2 prerunners so far.. that's sad...
Old 05-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #37
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Yea maybe I'll bring my prerunner too, I might feel up to it. Haven't been wheeling since march Brad, I'm due a weekend trip out in the middle of nowhere
Old 05-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Yea maybe I'll bring my prerunner too, I might feel up to it. Haven't been wheeling since march Brad, I'm due a weekend trip out in the middle of nowhere
You better feel up to it chris! You, greg and jerry need to make this. I don't even think my truck has been off the pavement other than my drive way. I'm certainly long over due for a trip away from work and what not.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #39
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to make it, if I don't sell my truck before then. Greg and Jerry can show you all the good spots to camp and wheel. So your in good hands
Old 05-10-2013, 04:53 AM   #40
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome man!! Would be a good opportunity to get out and reunite with your truck.
YES it will and i have a ton of parts and new mods to do to it and everything is at the house waiting on me. So hopefully this will all work out and i can get the leave i need for it.