Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

SC June/ July camping trip to GA mountains.

View Poll Results: Who is coming?
Yes 7 38.89%
No 6 33.33%
Maybe 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
SC June/ July camping trip to GA mountains.

It is what it is. Planning for a camping trip/ light off roading in the GA Mountains.

When: June 21-23

Where: This is still in the air at this point we can do some discussing about this. I wouldn't mind amacola falls, trey mountain, talluhlah falls, where we camped last time, I don't recall a name. Greg can get us there.

Head Count.

1.Blueitrgsr
2.jhodge83
3.jeffvt0508
4.Buzzard1992
5.saundern
6.Xxblackout (day trip)
7.CrazyCooter
8.iceman2448
9.meatman
10.lurpranger
11.s3bpc1
12.NCTacoma
13.brittTRDSPORT
Old 05-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
sweet sub'd and ready to get it going!.. i asked off for June 28-29th
Old 05-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for more info.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
submarine
Old 05-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be in for june. fun drill in MD in july.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
shit's gonna be hot!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #8
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Can't do the 28th-30th (inventory) but 21st-23rd could be arranged
Old 05-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

In leaning more towards the weekend of the 21-23 of June. Not able to go the last weekend of June, got something going on at work. Any objections? Comments?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can ask off for that ..should be fine!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
I can ask off for that ..should be fine!
We need to get a date decided on so I can put my vacation request in.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #12

I can do 21-22 or 28-29 just need to know which works better for everyone..
Old 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #13
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I will talk to Iceman and Lupranger and see if they are up for it.. I know Lupranger was talking about wanting to run Trey mountain... And i would think that fs333 should be open now.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #14
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
x2^
Old 05-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Poll the options.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #16

Poll added.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I will talk to Iceman and Lupranger and see if they are up for it.. I know Lupranger was talking about wanting to run Trey mountain... And i would think that fs333 should be open now.
I would be down for just about anything at this point.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #18

Quote:
I would be down for just about anything at this point.
X2 ... name it an I will make it work dang it!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
X2 ... name it an I will make it work dang it!
He'll yeah man. I'm ready to go now. We will decide a location. But I'm really leaning toward the 21-23.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #20

well then i'm gonna go into work tomorrow.. and ask for it off... so it will be official