Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Raleigh, NC June 2013 Meetup

View Poll Results: Which weekend works for you?
June 1st 1 8.33%
June 8th 1 8.33%
June 15th 1 8.33%
June 22th 10 83.33%
June 29th 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2013, 04:43 AM   #61
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP.

EDIT: Seen there will be a grill present, what do we need as far as food/drinks? I can stop by a store once I'm in town and pick a few things up.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #62
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
BUMP.

EDIT: Seen there will be a grill present, what do we need as far as food/drinks? I can stop by a store once I'm in town and pick a few things up.
There will be two grills present!! and bring whatever you want....park rules are no alcohol but i would say a red solo cup would work if you just had to have some!!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #63
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighTaco View Post
There will be two grills present!! and bring whatever you want....park rules are no alcohol but i would say a red solo cup would work if you just had to have some!!
I have a stove too
Old 06-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #64
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Techoma +1, AlphaEcho, and RaleighTaco. I'll call this meet a success. What happened to the rest of y'all?
Old 06-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #65
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Thanks Techoma +1, AlphaEcho, and RaleighTaco. I'll call this meet a success. What happened to the rest of y'all?
How's it goin' down there?
Old 06-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #66
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
How's it goin' down there?
Not bad, RaleighTaco and I are headed to peak city pig fest!
Old 06-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #67
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not bad, RaleighTaco and I are headed to peak city pig fest!
Jealous.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #68
LRGRNR

Quote:
Jealous.
We need to meet up there. RaleighTaco and I will come up.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #69

Quote:
Sounds good to me. I'm tied up for most of the summer, but I'm sure we can figure something out.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #70
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sounds good to me. I'm tied up for most of the summer, but I'm sure we can figure something out.
Hells yeah
Old 06-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #71
Birddog77 is on a distinguished road
Birddog77's Tacoma Gallery
What time y'all get to the Peak Fest
Old 06-22-2013, 07:12 PM   #72

Quote:
I know it's comin up quick, but I do have the weekend of July 13th free. We could do it at the shop if there is any interest. Brew some beer, work on some stuff, any takers?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #73

Quote:
I know it's comin up quick, but I do have the weekend of July 13th free. We could do it at the shop if there is any interest. Brew some beer, work on some stuff, any takers?
I think me and Sandman614 were talking about going up that weekend anyway....it could work
Old 06-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #74

Quote:
I think me and Sandman614 were talking about going up that weekend anyway....it could work
Well lets try and make it happen. I'll start a thread to see if we can generate some local interest.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #75
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well lets try and make it happen. I'll start a thread to see if we can generate some local interest.
Any camping nearby?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Any camping nearby?
Plethora.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #77
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stayed tuned for more info, have to wait and see how things play out. Looks to be a little over 4hr drive for me.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #78

Quote:
Plethora.
I was just sitting here thinking i dont know of any campground in or around boone called 'plethora' and i lived there all my life haha its past my bed time
Old 06-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #79
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
I'll stayed tuned for more info, have to wait and see how things play out. Looks to be a little over 4hr drive for me.
It's about 3 for us in Raleigh.

Quote:
I was just sitting here thinking i dont know of any campground in or around boone called 'plethora' and i lived there all my life haha its past my bed time