Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

JULY 19-20 Meadow Knob/Flagpole WHEELING meet

Old 05-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #21
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I used to live in spartanburg and it takes me about 5 and a half from there
I'm actually about 15 miles south of greenville. So that sounds about right.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #22
Huntr65 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Navy Retired (ABE1)
Name: Chuck
Huntr65's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Matt,
This all sounds good to and I'm interest in attending, but I also need to check on vacation time and work schedule. Please put me down as a maybe for the 2nd convoy.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #23
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntr65 View Post
Hey Matt,
This all sounds good to and I'm interest in attending, but I also need to check on vacation time and work schedule. Please put me down as a maybe for the 2nd convoy.
Will do sir! hopefully you can make it, trying to get a big wheeling meet together.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #24
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Tentative yes on camping. Not wheeling my rig.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #25
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
it is a dirt road....
Old 05-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #26
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
as linwood said its a dirt road with a few puddles and obstacles off of the course, you would be fine for camping, I saw a cadillac escalade camping there last time I was there. On the 2nd convoy of course.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:14 AM   #27
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there Matt. I'm definately interested again. How is the 1st convoy compared to the last trip we took? I have added 2 more inches of lift...
Old 05-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Hey there Matt. I'm definately interested again. How is the 1st convoy compared to the last trip we took? I have added 2 more inches of lift...
You should be fine dude! The 1st convoy has a few more rock obstacles in the path of the course but nothing you cant do, a little tighter in some sections so some limb rubbage may occur. Just have to be easy and pick a good line. Some really good uphill climbs. There is a few obstacles off course that would need some armour.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:50 AM   #29
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
You should be fine dude! The 1st convoy has a few more rock obstacles in the path of the course but nothing you cant do, a little tighter in some sections so some limb rubbage may occur. Just have to be easy and pick a good line. Some really good uphill climbs. There is a few obstacles off course that would need some armour.
Put me down! I will be camping both nights if that's an option again.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Put me down! I will be camping both nights if that's an option again.
I will put you down dude! We will be camping both nights. The weather will be much nicer this time. It was like a damn monsoon on top of that mountain last time.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:10 AM   #31
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe if I'm in the state still. 1st convoy
Old 05-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Maybe if I'm in the state still. 1st convoy
Right on Chris!
Old 05-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #34
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Meeting times are mentioned in the OP. Times are for Friday or Saturday morning?
Old 05-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Meeting times are mentioned in the OP. Times are for Friday or Saturday morning?
Saturday morning are the meeting times but for those that want to camp Friday night will need to contact me for a meeting point and time
Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 AM   #36

I added some virginia krawlers to the list. Probably more to come for the 1st convoy.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #37

video from 1st convoy trails

http://youtu.be/gYB027Y-r4Y
Old 05-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #38
Milk was a BAD choice

I was just informed I wont be able to make this trip Matt. I will be out of town that weekend.
If you go before then or if the date changes, let me know please. Thanks and i hope you guys have fun!
Old 06-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #39

damn chunky. Its all good brother!
Old 06-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #40

I have invited some more forum clubs. A couple of colorados coming from VA beach with SAS.

the same thread is posted on these other forums

http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/showthread.php?t=4664

http://www.355nation.net/forum/east/...ling-meet.html